Soy Research Update: Cancer, Allergies & Protein – Mark Messina
Tune in to this episode to learn about:
- The connection between soy and breast cancer.
- Soyfoods and men’s health.
- The prevalence of soy allergies.
- The bioavailability of nutrients in soy.
- Whether or not soy protein impacts heart health.
Dr. Mark Messina, PhD, MS, is an internationally recognized soy expert, Executive Director of the Soy Nutrition Institute, President of Nutrition Matters, Inc. and Adjunct Associate Professor at the School of Public Health at Loma Linda University. For the past 30 years, Dr. Messina has devoted his time to the study of the health effects of soyfoods and soybean isoflavones.
For more information and resources visit: www.SoundBitesRD.com/148