12: Discovering Who We Are + How the Age of Aquarius is Shifting the Balance of Masculine & Feminine Energy on the Planet -- Pat Windom
*** This week we have an encore presentation of one of our favorite episodes! ***
In this episode, we talk with Pat Windom, a life path counselor with a Masters in Theology and special intuitive gifts. She reads past lives, understands universal law and uses her gifts to show us that we are all much more than we think we are.
Pat is also a parent and step parent to 6 adult children (including 2 with special needs) and grandmother.
This episode is like a condensed master class! We'll be talking about:
- How she discovered her gifts
- The importance of defining our life’s journey and knowing who we really are
- Why it's important for parents to "put their own oxygen mask on first" and make time for themselves
- How we all come in with masculine and feminine energy, what it has to do with the gender we chose in this life, and why it's important to balance the energies
- What the move from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age (which started in 2012) means for for us, our children, and the planet. (This explains sooo much of what we see going on in the world!)
- How to use questions powerfully in times of conflict with kids