Ep 27: Ghostwriting REVEALED - Emily Crookston, Pocked PhD and how she makes the book writing process heavenly.
Emily is a former philosophy professor who left the world of academia and teaching, but found that she could utilize her research skills when she discovered her love for longform writing, which led to her zone of genius as a ghost writer.
Think ghostwriters only work for celebrities or high profile execs? Emily believes that everyone could use another set of eyes on their content. If you’re strapped for time and itching to share ideas that you’re passionate about? Reach out to Emily Crookston.
Some of the topics we discussed in this episode:
· How she worked through her transition from academia to self employment
· How she chose the ghostwriting business model
· The parameters of ghostwriting for business books
· Tools of the trade
· Which comes first? Book or business plan?
· Flop or fortune? How she can tell if a book will make it big or be a dud.
· The difference between being a good author vs. a great author
We'd love to hear from you about this episode! Click on this link for a free gift: Episode Rating