Service Boundaries with Derek Comartin
Adam welcomes Derek Comartin to the show. Derek is a Microsoft Most-Valuable-Professional and distributed systems architect. He also co-hosts the Loosely Coupled podcast.
Derek discusses the ideas behind his talk the "Loosely Coupled Monolith" and "Context is King: Finding Service Boundaries". Great high level conversation on how software design principles inside applications scale out to distributed systems as a whole.
- New! One Month Software Delivery Dojo
- DevOps Email Course
- Project to Product Email Course
- Continuous Improvement Pocket Guide
- War & Peace & IT Pocket Guide
Adam Hawkins' Links
- Context is King talk
- Context is King blog post
- The Loosely Coupled Monolith
Derek Comartin's Links
Follow @smallbatchesfm on Twitter and tweet me with your comments. Want a topic covered on the show? Then call +1-833-933-1912 and leave your request in a voice mail. Preference goes to to listener requests.
Support the Show!