How to Make Lasting Friendships as an Adult (Ft. Alyssa Bethke)
Raise your hand if this sounds familiar…🙋 ♀️
In college, friendships seemed to come pretty easy. You hung out in each other’s dorm rooms, went to classes together, shared meals, and pretty much got to live life with each other.
But now, as you get older, it feels like friendships and community are becoming more difficult. You’re busy working or running after the kids, people are moving to different places, and you find you and your friends are often in different seasons.
So what’s a girl to do?
To answer that question, Jordan talks with author Alyssa Bethke about how to build community and friendships as an adult.
Pull up a chair, get your comfy clothes on, and tune in to this episode to learn:
- How to build friendships as an adult
- Tips to start conversations as an introvert
- How to pursue friendships in the midst of busy seasons and motherhood
- The benefit of having friends of different ages
- How social media and comparison affect friendships
To learn more from Alyssa Bethke, visit her at www.jeffandalyssa.com.