643. How Sera Is Disrupting The CRM Market of HVAC Plumbing & Electrical Home Services
Join Tersh Blissett as he interviews Billy Stevens (CEO of Sera), Chris Folmar (CMO of Sera), and Everett Lippel (Consultant for Sera), world-renowned business leaders and authors who share valuable insights about management, marketing, pricing, human resources, and more. Let their nuggets of wisdom goals guide you in owning a thriving, profitable, and ever-growing business.
Billy Stevens is the founder of Sera, who started his first Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical business with only one truck. When he was bought out, he was among the most profitable in the industry. Sera experienced an unheard of 24% sustained cash flow in an industry that only averages 6-8%.
Billy’s new plumbing and HVAC company, billyGO Plumbing, Heating, and Air, was built using Sera. In only three years of business, billyGO has grossed more than $15 million dollars in revenue with a 20+ percent positive cash flow!Are you looking for valuable business advice to reach that seven-figure revenue mark? Or if you want actionable tips to properly navigate through every business challenge, you encounter along the way? Then this SHOW IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
This podcast focuses on service business owners, managers, and technicians who consider becoming business owners themselves.
So, if you're a service business owner, manager, or technician thinking about becoming a business owner yourself, come along for the adventure!Sera: Why should you know about it?
- Sera reduces time-wasting touchpoints by utilizing automation. Technicians can create quotes quickly and efficiently. It is a relatively new system designed to help run your field service management. Sera is a little different than other systems because it is really designed to work in the business so that your team can be focused solely on the most important thing, which is how do you drive revenue or profitability?
- Also, it's got several patents pending that are on the way.
- Sera, essentially, handles a lot of the redundant back-end processes so that humans don't have to touch them.
- Episode - Enhancing Efficiencies Through Automation with Billy Stevens
- Our Demo of Sera with Billy on YouTube
- Email us at Podcasts@ServiceBusinessMastery.com
- Learn all about the Hosts of Service Business Mastery here!
Service Business Mastery Podcast www.servicebusinessmastery.com