8: Attract High-Paying Clients On LinkedIn
LinkedIn, the place where your ideal client may be hanging out and the platform you're probably not using to its fullest. That's right! Today we're chatting all about LinkedIn and the magical clients that you can find on it. It's one of the ways that I was able to take my business from $4,000/month to $8,000/month after adding three new clients and working less. So what's the trick? That's what we're chatting about on the podcast today so make sure to tune in!
- Why you must recognize that you are the CEO of your business
- Linkedin is a gold mind of decision-makers: Presidents, CEOs, Directors
- Why you must respect the platform you are using and how Linkedin is different than the others
- When thinking business, remember, it’s not about the platform you like- it’s about where your clients are
- How to evaluate whether your clients are on Linkedin
- 3 steps you can take today to start attracting high-end clients on Linkedin
- How to make sure your profile is optimized
- Why you should have your picture (not your logo!) on your profile
- Why you shouldn’t stress over recommendations and endorsements
- Why I think connecting on Linkedin is addicting
- How to use keywords to search on Linkedin to find your ideal clients
- Why you should not be spending energy on platforms where your clients are not hanging out
- The importance of focusing on getting 500+ connection and how to do it
- The types of content that perform the best on Linkedin
- Why you should stop driving people away from Linkedin- keep them there!
- Why now is the time to get on Linkedin (if you aren’t on the platform already!)
Alright guys, that wraps up today’s episode of the Serve Scale Soar podcast. I would love for you to think about giving Linkedin a try. Remember to download my free training which will help you get started with step 1: optimizing your profile. After you get your profile set up, it’s time to start connecting with your ideal clients using targeted keywords. The last step is to create content and show up consistently.
Ok, so what did you guys think? It’s not that hard, right?! Head over to Instagram and tag me @brandiandcompany and let me know if you are going to give Linkedin a shot! Not sure if your ideal clients are on Linkedin? DM me and I would be happy to help!
That’s all for today! I will see you back here next week for more actionable tips on scaling your service-based business!
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!