EP O1 Welcome to the Self Care Passport Podcast With Janae Fletcher
The Origin Story of the Self Care Passport
In this introductory episode of the Self Care Passport podcast, host Janae Fletcher introduces the way in which this show began, what this journey will include, and what audiences will gain from this self-care process.
- This is Janae’s first podcast.
- Local and global interviews will take place.
- The Self Care Passport is a system to align us to our higher selves, and how we want to feel to better and live our lives.
- There is freedom in structure.
- Say yes and no with equal amounts of enthusiasm.
- Asking yourself questions and giving honest answers is a great form of self-care.
- How do you want to put a “stamp on your Self Care Passport?”
3 Key Points:
- Janae overcame her shyness to do this first podcast.
- We are better together.
- The Self Care Passport is a system to align us to our higher selves, and how we want to feel to better live our lives.
- “Being a naturally quiet person, I’ve resisted. And now I’m answering that call, I’m doing this (podcast).” – Janae Fletcher.
- “I truly believe that we are better together.” – Janae Fletcher.
- “Being a human is hard, but it doesn’t have to be that way day in and day out.” – Janae Fletcher.