How Nestlé USA Uses Emerging Technologies to Future-Proof Marketing Campaigns
Today on the Marketing Scoop, we’re exploring conversational AI with Nestlé USA's Orchid Bertelsen.
Orchid is the Head of Digital Innovation at Nestlé USA where she evaluates and tests emerging technologies. From artificial intelligence and voice assistance to augmented and virtual reality, her varied portfolio has her looking after more than 40 brands.
Listen in as Orchid discusses how Nestlé USA and Pandora teamed up on an alpha product to understand how consumers are interacting with voice technology while they're in their daily routines, and how brands can become an answer to consumer’s questions via conversational AI.
Guest, Orchid Bertelsen
Host, Laura Morelli
- Nestle - https://www.nestle.com/
- Pandora - https://www.pandora.com/
- Interactive Voice Alpha - https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/pandora-begins-testing-interactive-voice-ad-functionality
- Google Home - https://store.google.com/us/magazine/compare_nest_speakers_displays
- Amazon Alexa - https://www.amazon.com/smart-home-devices
- Microsoft Cortana - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cortana
- SXSW - https://www.sxsw.com/
- HBO’s Westworld Experience at SXSW - https://www.businessinsider.com/westworld-hbo-experience-at-sxsw-2018-3
- Oreo Experience at SXSW - https://www.adweek.com/digital/oreo-uses-twitter-make-3d-cookies-sxsw-156121/
- Haagen-Dazs - https://www.haagendazs.us/
- Check out Orchid’s articles on Medium - https://firstname.lastname@example.org