E.17 – Untitled Goose Game
- stay indoors
- get the groceries without touching anything
- play video games to help pass the time
- make a new episode of Screen Looking
- (complete Untitled Goose Game, uncover its brilliance, invite Hilary & Emma, check the sound, become one with the goose, honk)
- Alex Koval (co-host) is a full-stack developer, aspiring radio theater producer, and lifelong fan of the horror genre. He currently resides in Pittsburgh, PA. Some of his favorite games include Resident Evil, Final Fantasy Tactics, Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Bloodborne, and Banjo-Kazooie.
- Hilary Bovay (guest) is an incredibly talented photographer from Aquidneck Island, RI, now based out of Cleveland, OH. She has a keen eye for aesthetics & visual storytelling, and her love for the original Crash Bandicoot is all you’ll ever need to know about her taste in video games. When in doubt, she’s probably at the movies.
- Emma Neely (guest) is the owner of Rooted Ice Cream, slinging Pittsburgh’s best scoops since 2018. Similar to her husband (see above), she appreciates the finest of what pop culture has to offer, including Studio Ghibli’s animated films and an ill-fated Harry Potter game for the PlayStation 2.
- Music in today’s episode is from the OST to Untitled Goose Game, featuring Debussy’s Preludes as performed & arranged by Dan Golding (learn more about how the adaptive soundtrack was made, here).