Chuck Surack on Online Retail
Chuck Surack founded Sweetwater Sound in his VW Bus. Now he's closing in on a billion dollars annual revenue.
Topics discussed include:
- Resources (5:00)
- Getting started in a VW Bus (12:30)
- Old tech vs new tech (16:00)
- Advantages and disadvantages of audio tech (18:45)
- How the Kurzweil K250 changed everything (20:00)
- Customer service and sales training (29:00)
- Trends in audio (33:00)
- The NAMM Show (35:30)
- The Amazon threat? (37:45)
- Acquiring businesses (46:00)
- Where’s Sweetwater 10 years from now? (54:55)
Special thanks to Chuck Surack for sharing Sweetwater's story
Contributors to this episode include:
- Host - Jeremy Goodrich
- Music Production - Mark Vinten
- Audio Editing - Christopher Lang
- Copy Editing - Talia Chakraborty
If you enjoyed this episode, stick around:
- SUBSCRIBE on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you catch your podcasts.
- REVIEW the show and SHARE with friends.
- JOIN the Scratch Entrepreneur Group so we can make it Facebook official.
Thanks for listening!
Want insurance without the headache? We’re here for you.
More great stories & information at:Youtube - Blog - Podcast Facebook - Twitter