Intersectionality and Preaching with Dennis Matyas
According to the make believe wokeness-ometer, Jesus qualifies as the most authoritative voice because he was the most oppressed. Poor Jew, not from Jerusalem, under Roman rule, betrayed by his own, even his friends, killed because of his identity. Listen to him.
- Inventing a cause to protest?
- Identity Politics and the Identity of the Preacher
- External identity for the Gospel
- What do you do with grown ups who lose the way?
- “Jesus is Lord” (1 John 4)
Rev. Dennis Matyas
and Concordia Seminary, St Louis
Dead Horse One - I love my man