#028: Environmental Justice in the South Bronx [Podcast]
On this episode we have guest Mychal Johnson, environmental justice activist. Mychal is one of the founders of South Bronx Unite, a coalition of South Bronx residents, organizations, and allies working together to improve and protect the social, environmental, and economic future of the South Bronx. Here about what the People's Climate March means for the Bronx.
Some of the things discussed on this episode:
- Struggle against Fresh Direct
- Why is Environmental Justice important to the Bronx?
- People's Climate March
- What will come from all the discussions on climate change?
- How can you have your voice heard on the struggle?
Contact out Mychal directly by email and also check out South Bronx Unite on the web:
- Tweet us a question, hashtag #revfitradio
- Send us a message via Facebook
- Leave us an audio voicemail
Musical Credit:click here.
Check out our website to learn more about our work
Revolutionary Fitness Radio is the weekly podcast dedicated to bringing health, fitness and wellness to the people. Our goal; empowering you all to understand your body, treat it well and give you the tools to become an active agent of change in your community through helping others. Let’s Move Together.