#367: The Wild Diet with Abel James
Abel James is a best-selling author, Top 10 App Developer, musician, podcast host, entrepreneur and veritable health crusader. But he hasn’t always enjoyed the glowing health and lean physique he has today.
In this awesome episode the author of The Wild Diet explains how he dramatically improved his health and effortlessly shed 20 pounds of fat in only 40 days by doing the opposite of what “experts” and even doctors told him to do. Even better, he explains how you can do the same.
Listen as we discuss:
- Why he decided to do the opposite of what doctors told him. [6:45]
- How he simplifies nutrition and fitness. [9:11]
- Why you should honor nature and eat like your grandmother. [11:20]
- What are his thoughts on the carnivore diet? [15:59]
- Ways to eat out and still stay on track with your nutrition plan. [19:23]
- His approach to intermittent fasting. [25:34]
- His Top 5 Foods. [30:48]
- Why organ meats are “the seafood of animals”. [32:04]
- How to follow the Wild Diet when you’re just starting out. [35:22]
- Lifestyle tips for optimal health, low stress, recovery and sleep. [37:12]
- Why limiting use of his phone and being without the internet was awesome. [44:31]
- What’s coming in 2021 from Abel? [48:13]
- Thoughts on his love for music. [49:38]
This episode is brought to you by Rise N’ Grinds. Rise N’ Grinds is made with U.S. grown certified organic long grain white rice. It is made with only organic cane sugar, monk fruit, non-GMO flavoring, pink Himalayan sea salt and no artificial coloring.
Rice N’ Grinds is an awesome source of carbs to fuel your workouts and help pack on size! With a nice selection of delicious flavors including blueberry muffin, pumpkin spice, chocolate brownie, sugar & cinnamon, and coconut cream pie you are sure to find one you love. Or you can go the traditional route with the unflavored version.
Go to pridefoods.org and use the coupon code JAY to order yours today!
This episode is also brought to you by BiOptimizers. Their P3-OM Probiotics may be the most powerful proteolytic probiotic ever developed. The new, improved P3-OM 2.0 is 3 x time stronger than the original version, which was already incredible. It supplies your gut with powerful protein-digesting bacteria that increase the pool of bioactive amino acids required for muscle growth and recovery.
Go to bioptimizers.com/renegade and use the code “JAY10” to receive 10% off your order.
This episode is also brought to you by Trifecta Nutrition. Make sticking to your nutrition plan simpler with organic, ready to eat and macro balanced meals shipped safely to your door!
Go to TrifectaNutrition.com/Renegade and use the code ‘RENEGADE’ to save 30% off your first order!