#343: My Favorite Lifting Split, Workouts for Women, Training for Fat Loss
Today we’ve got another listener Q&A for you to enjoy while in quarantine… or on vacation. Depending on where you fall on the fear/science/political spectrum.
Who knows where anyone is or what’s going on anymore?
One thing I do know is that clangin n bangin heals what ails you.
So in this episode I cover:
- My favorite lifting split
- What should beginners do
- What about intermediates
- My thoughts on steel maces, clubs and kettlebells
- What business outside of fitness would I start next
- Training programs and principles for females
- How many days per week can you lift for optimal results
- Different ways of doing push/pull/legs
- What’s better for fat loss: high reps or heavy weights
- What do I think of training with masks on
- What are my favorite old school hip hop songs?
This episode is brought to you by Trifecta Nutrition. Make sticking to your nutrition plan simpler with organic, ready to eat and macro balanced meals shipped safely to your door!
Go to TrifectaNutrition.com/Renegade and use the code ‘RENEGADE’ to save 30% off your first order!