#335: How to Break a Plateau, Sequence Exercises Properly, and Make Gains with Light Weights
In the beginning of this episode I share my thoughts on racism in America, all that has gone on, and all that has to change. As regular listeners know this is the cause that I have been most passionate and outspoken about for my entire life. I explain why that is, share some of my life experiences, and what I plan to do going forward.
After that we get into listener questions such as:
- What's my morning routine?
- Can you bench press and keep your shoulders safe?
- What do you do when you hit a plateau in your training?
- How often should you rotate exercises?
- How do you build muscle with only bodyweight?
- Can you make gains with dumbbells that only go up to 50 pounds? If so, how?
- Should you get lean or try to gain muscle first?
This episode is brought to you by biOptimizers. Magnesium Breakthrough is the most potent, complete, first full spectrum magnesium formula ever created. If you want to beat stress, get fit, sleep better and recover faster you need full spectrum magnesium to complete your healthy lifestyle.
As a special offer for listeners of the Renegade Radio Podcast only, you can get up to 40% off your order today! Go to www.MagBreakthrough.com/JAY and use the coupon code JAY10 to get yours while supplies last!