#326: Boners and Biceps with Ali Gilbert
There is an epidemic facing the health of all men across the world.
They have exponentially lower testosterone levels than their fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers did.
And that's what I'm talking about on this episode of Renegade Radio with my guest, Ali Gilbert.
A two-time Golf Digest Top 50 Golf Fitness Professional, Ali has become highly sought after for her unique approach that combines training, nutrition, and lifestyle hacks to alter body composition, optimize metabolism, and maximize testosterone levels.
Listen as we discuss:
- How she became an advocate for men’s health. [4:07]
- Is ‘morning wood’ a sign of good health? [6:08]
- The telling signs of low testosterone. [7:37]
- What should every man get tested? [9:37]
- The importance of a proper training routine to balance out your hormones. [13:26]
- Nutrition and its impact on testosterone. [21:41]
- Do testosterone boosting supplements work? [25:12]
- Techniques/routines to implement TODAY to naturally boost your levels. [31:40]
- How to find the RIGHT doctor and ask the RIGHT questions when it comes to Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). [40:37]
- Why your doctor shouldn’t treat you off lab work alone. [49:22]
- How to pre-qualify your TRT doctor. [52:23]
- Is there an optimal approach to hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)? [53:42]
- What is her take on the latest products to get an erection? [56:10]
- The suppression of sex talk in America. [59:21]
- Go the f*** to bed. [1:00:52]
- Her take on cannabinoids. [1:02:51]
- The value of proper communication to build connections. [1:04:42]
Go to www.RenegadeStrong.com to join the thousands of people who’ve built the body of their dreams without turning their life upside down to get it.
This episode is also brought to you by BiOptimizers. MassZymes is the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the market. The formula contains 100,000 HUTs of protease per capsule which increases absorption of key amino acids and optimizes the effectiveness of the protein you’re eating.
Go to www.MassZymes.com/Renegade15 for your special offer as a listener of the Renegade Radio Podcast.