REI Diamonds Show with Michael Quarles on Closing More than 1,000 Off Market Deals Across the U.S.
Michael & I Discuss
- How to Select Markets with High Probability of Profitability
- 9 Marketing Strategies for Generating Off Market Deals
- Finding Operating Partners in Distant Markets
- Using Text Campaigns to Attract and Qualify Deals
Buying 1,000 Houses Across the U.S.
Michael Quarles is an accomplished real estate broker, contractor and expert specializing in residential real estate. Michael bought his first property before age 20 and has contracted thousands of deals since then. As an active and current investor understands what it takes to be successful in today’s market. Michael is well known for YellowLetters.com, the largest marketing company for real estate investors, 1800Sell4Cash, BSFF Academy, where he teaches real estate investing, and the creator of Wholetailing. Effectively turning the industry into a hands off virtual and systemized business. Michael was at the forefront of buying real estate nationwide on a large scale. A popular podcast personality, Michael has been on or hosted over 250 podcasts. He lives in Central California with his beautiful bride, four boys, a wonderful MIL he calls mom, and a family member who is a retired Catholic priest. His life has been blessed from the love of dirt and it is his passion to create abundance and prosperity in those who desire greatness.
Relevant Episodes: (There are 111 Content Packed Interviews in Total)
- Joe Fairless on Buying Multi-Family Apartment Complexes in Emerging Markets
- Austin Stack on $1 Million Dollars in 14 Months
- Chris Prefontaine on $75,000 Average Profit Per Deal
- Paul Sloate on 3rd Quarter 2018 Economic Market Update
Resources Mentioned in the Episode: