REI Diamonds Show with Matt Faircloth on Leveling Up to a 195 Unit Value-Add Apartment Deal
Matt & I Discuss
- How to Raise Millions of Dollars in Private Money
- Changing Your Mindset to Level Up to Larger Deals
- Capital Structure of a Multi Family Deal
- How Much to Offer Investors to Fund Your Deal
Moving Up from Flipping Houses to Flipping Multi-Family
Matt started out buying a duplex outside of Philadelphia with a $30,000 private loan. He has since built an empire including a portfolio of rental houses, a house flipping division, and most recently a multi-family value add division buying and stabilizing properties throughout the U.S. He has a cutting edge method of raising capital allowing him to quickly commit and fund millions of dollars in just a few weeks.
Relevant Episodes: (There are 117 Content Packed Interviews in Total)
- Russell Walker on $45K Per Month with Airbnb
- Austin Stack on $1 Million Dollars in 14 Months
- Joe Fairless on Scaling Up to 3,500 Units
- Michael Quarles on Closing More than 1,000 Deals Across the U.S.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode: