REI Diamonds Show with Dan Schwartz on Managing Off Market Investor Deal Flow
Dan & I Discuss
- Step 1 in Scaling an Off Market Deal Investor Business
- Huge “AH-HA” moment for me and Diamond Equity Investments
- The Power in Automated Follow Up Systems
- Best Ways to Follow Up with Sellers in 2018
From Wholesaler to Software Developer
Dan Schwartz began his career in the Baltimore, Maryland region. A newly minted marketing major, he sought out a partner with real estate knowledge and together they grew a volume wholesaling operations which eventually led to his next venture: Founding Investorfuse. Investorfuse is one of the leading CRM, or Customer Relationship Management systems available in the real estate investor marketplace.
Dan has a passion for helping the overwhelmed real estate entrepreneur work smarter and earn more by setting up effective systems. After launching InvestorFuse, a lead management workspace for real estate investing, he’s helped bring the power of automation to hundreds of happy investors and has built a strong community around the technology. When not working or investing, you’ll find Dan traveling, drumming, or helping other entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Relevant Episodes: (There are 115 Content Packed Interviews in Total)
- Michael Quarles on Closing More than 1,000 Off Market Deals Across the U.S.
- Austin Stack on $1 Million Dollars in 14 Months
- Russell Walker on $45,000/Month Positive Cash Flow with AirBnb
- Paul Sloate on 3rd Quarter 2018 Economic Market Update
Resources Mentioned in the Episode: