Episode 03. How to Utilize the Refine Community | Refine For Wedding Planners with Amber Anderson
In this Refiner Tell All, Melissa Brown shares how she stays organized in large Facebook groups, how she was burned by other educators, and how Refine has catapulted her growth. We cover the following in our chat:
- Importance of guest experience and guiding our couples through developing that.
- Tips for staying organized in large FB groups like Refine.
- Bad experience buying content from big industry names, and feeling relieved when finding that Refine content is high quality.
- Value of the Refine Collective (smaller membership group)
- Value in inviting your competitors to the Refine community and seeing it as a way to elevate industry standards.
Find this episode helpful? Please share it in your IG stories and leave me a review so others find our golden truth. Thanks for listening!
Want to learn more about Melissa? You can find her here: