Episode 141: Flexible Doc Sites with Docusaurus with Sébastien Lorber
Recording date: June 8, 2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Sébastien Lorber @sebastienlorberBrought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Sébastien Lorber
- Stripe Docs
- Autho0 Docs
- Algolia Search
- Crowdin (translation service that is recommended companion to docusaurus)
- The “Showcase Tab” showing examples of docusaurus-powered sites
- How to add screenshot to READMEs in github repository?
- 01:18 Guest introduction
- 01:43 What is Docusaurus?
- 04:41 What's the process for using Docusaurus?
- 06:42 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 07:49 Why would someone switch to Docusaurus?
- 10:20 What kinds of interactive features does it offer?
- 14:08 What are some good examples of sites built with Docusaurus?
- 15:12 How is search handled?
- 18:11 How should someone start with Docusaurus?
- 24:15 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 24:51 How did you decide to want to work on Docusaurus?
- 27:16 How are translations handled?
- 32:20 How does versioning work in Docusaurus?
- 35:28 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.