Created with Sketch.
Real Science Radio
45 minutes | a day ago
WSJ frustrating creation compromise author Pt. 2
Bob concludes his interview with the author of the Wall Street Journal's A Compromise on Creationism, Mainstream scientists shouldn’t completely shun organizations friendly to the belief. First though Bob lays out the case against Washington University's Dr. Swamidass about him denying what he wrote in the WSJ only one month ago, and regarding Joshua's claims about thorns and eunuchs. (To directly rejoin the interview, just skip to 19:58.) Today's Resource: Evidence Against the Big Bang When people wonder what evidence exists for the Big Bang, many ask Google. And not surprisingly, when folks search for: evidence against the Big Bang, Google sends most of them on over to Real Science Radio's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang. Yet this is surprising: When NASA urges you to trust the theory because of its confirmed "predictions", folks who Google: big bang predictions, also find RSR's article ranked #1! This video can help prepare you for the coming revolution in cosmology. The nine pieces of evidence presented herein are bringing people out of the failed science of the 1900s and into the 21st century demanding truth regarding both the origin of universe and ultimately, the origin of ourselves. And now, let's leave out the word "predictions" and leave out the word "against". Increasingly, when scientists and others just Google: big bang evidence, the search engine is sending them on over to RSR's evidence AGAINST the Big Bang! So whether you are a creationist or even if you're dug in still defending the old scheme on the origin of the cosmos, you'll want to watch this video to catch up with the latest amazing science on the big bang! ENDORSEMENTS Former NASA Cassini Saturn mission lead ground systems administrator David Coppedge: "Great work on the Big Bang video! It's excellent. You did your homework and the information is presented clearly at the right level for most people. I like how you preemptively close off comeback arguments from materialists." Coppedge is a board member of the group that produced the Privileged Planet video. Australian physicist, cosmologist, professor, and award-winning co-creator of the world's most precise clock, physicist Dr. John Hartnett: "I recommend that you buy and watch RSR's Big Bang video! I find it to be excellent. During RSR's on-air debate with Lawrence Krauss, this leading big bang proponent said that, 'All evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang.' So RSR began assembling a list of peer-reviewed evidence against the paradigm which led to this great video!" Evidence Against the Big Bang - Blu-ray, DVD or Video Download
29 minutes | 2 days ago
The Wall Street Journal's creation compromise author on RSR
Last month the Wall Street Journal published the article, A Compromise on Creationism, Mainstream scientists shouldn’t completely shun organizations friendly to the belief. Bob was frustrated interviewing the author, Dr. Joshua Swamidass, associate professor of laboratory and genomic medicine and biomedical engineering at St. Louis' Washington University. It seemed that Dr. Swamidass talking on the radio to a creationist repeatedly denied the overt recommendations he had made in print just a month ago. (We'll lay these out below later this week.) Joshua also made another bizarre argument that we're having difficulty following. In Mark 10:6 when Jesus quoted Genesis chapter 1, that at "the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female'", Swamidass claims that the Lord was not reminding us of when God created mankind and when He instituted marriage (i.e., from the very creation week itself), but rather, that Jesus was somehow rebutting something like transgenderism or homosexual marriage. (If you can make more sense out of Joshua's claim, feel free to email Bob@rsr.org.) He then added that in the Matthew 19 parallel passage, a couple paragraphs later Jesus went on to mention eunuchs, and while of course that's true, it's totally taken out of context to claim that was the Lord's point about God making mankind at the beginning of creation.
36 minutes | 6 days ago
Paleontology Breakthrough! Now, dinosaur nerve bundles!
* 29 Journals, 57 Papers: Mark Armitage is on back-to-back RSR episodes! To date, 29 peer-reviewed science journals have published a total of 57 dinosaur biomaterial discoveries including Nature, Science, Cretaceous Research, Current Biology, Geology, Paleontology, Vertebrate Paleontology, Nature Communications, Scientific Reports, PLoS ONE, Proceedings of the Royal Society B, and PNAS. The many dinosaur and other Mesozoic creatures yielding their original still-soft biological material include hadrosaur, titanosaur, the [ostrich-like] ornithomimosaur, Nodosaur, mosasaur, [bird-like] Anchiornis huxleyi, Triceratops, Lufengosaur, Archaeopteryx, and T. rex. Powerful Google Creation Tool! Multiple Creation Site Search! In fossils from dinosaur-layer and "deeper", i.e. believed older, strata, researchers have discovered flexible and transparent blood vessels and cartilage, red blood cells, starch, many various proteins including beta-keratin, the microtubule building block tubulin, collagen, mollusk shell glycoprotein and dino eggshell peptides and chelating ligands, chitin, the cytoskeleton components actin, tropomyosin, and the related motor protein myosin, and hemoglobin, bone maintenance osteocyte cells, pigment including melanosomes, clearly-seen chromosome-like structures within cell nucleus, DNA-related histone proteins, and powerful evidence for DNA including positive results from multiple double-helix tests including IP and DAPI on fossils from various dinosaurs. And now, thanks to microscopist Mark Armitage, dinosaur nerve bundles! So we invite you to enjoy today's interview with Mark, see his cover story paper in the latest issue of Microscopy Today, a Cambridge University Press journal, and check out all our related programs at rsr.org/armitage! Thx Cary, Illinois!* Walt Brown's In the Beginning: For PDF, HTML, and Flipbook versions of the 9th Edition of Walt Brown's In the Beginning, just click on over to hpt.rsr.org! Walt Brown's In the Beginning 8th Edition is OUT OF PRINT! Do you have a used copy you don't need? Here at Real Science Radio/BEL we've long been a source of information about the rsr.org/hydroplate theory and a great place to purchase Walt Brown resources. But now we're out. If you have a copy that you've already read, or that you know that you're not going to read, and would like to help us, we ask you to consider mailing your copy to BEL, 6126 Braun Court, Arvada CO 80004. (As of April 2021 new copies of Walt's book online are going for $300 to $370 each and used one for well over $100. But for our RSR listeners, and to keep ITB available for as reasonable a price as we can, around $120 each, we track sales of pre-owned books and offer them at our rsr.org/store.) RSR listener from Alaska: "You can have my In the Beginning book... when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands. ;)" -Russ Holmes, Wasilla, Alaska, 12/6/19
38 minutes | 13 days ago
Microscopy Today: Still-soft blood clots from six dinosaurs!
Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews long-time friend Mark Armitage on his latest soft tissue discoveries published in a Cambridge University Press science journal, Microscopy Today. Bob welcomes Mark back to RSR after seven years during which time Armitage founded DSTRI, the Dinosaur Soft Tissue Research Institute. Here are three brief quotes from his paper on autofluorescence microscopy of dinosaur bones revealing blood clots. "dinosaur neurovascular bundles travel as a triad of veins, vessels, and nerve fibers, as in other vertebrates." And regarding the Schweitzer iron rescue device, "free iron was unavailable, at least in these... bones."
47 minutes | 20 days ago
Alan Bunning: Liberals and Atheists No Longer Control Our Greek Text
Inexplicably, since at least 1881, the Church has ceded control of the identity of the Greek New Testament to atheist and liberal textual scholars. Enter RSR friend Alan Bunning and his Center for New Testament Restoration (greekcntr.org). Alan has assembled all the known handwritten manuscripts of the New Testament up to 400 A.D., transcribed the many that hadn't been transcribed, made these available to the world from his website, and created a computer program to collate the text. Significantly, Tyndale House has published a Greek New Testament using Alan's collation! If you would like to help further Alan's work, you can donate to the CNTR or contact him to volunteer if you have skills in transcription, computer or data science, database administration, web design, Greek linguistics, papyrology, or textual criticism. * Want to See Greek Manuscripts for the First Time? Bob Enyart suggests the following steps: - Go to greekcntr.org - Click on Resources, Manuscripts (you'll be here) - Class: Class 1 - Witness: GA P13 - Scroll down and click on the magnifying glass for Hebrews 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, and 12. - Click on the small font blue verse numbers for: An interlinear (CNTRi) Strong's numbers Parts of speech Bunning Heuristic Prototype (BHP) Parallel readings from all known extant manuscripts to 400 A.D. Today's Resource: What We Believe & Why We Believe It (Blu-ray, DVD, or Video Download) This is our Christianity 101 series in eight parts... 1. The Bible Itself (revelation, inspiration, illumination, canon) 2. God (attributes, trinity) 3. The Created Beings (angels and man; then the animals) 4. The Old Testament (overview) 5. The New Testament (overview) 6. The Overall Plot of the Bible (dispensations; law and grace; Israel and the Body) 7. The End Times and Hell 8. Eternal Life and Heaven
40 minutes | a month ago
the covid, a molecular biologist, and an rna vaccine
More than a year ago, on January 29, 2020, Real Science Radio's interview of Kevin Anderson of the Van Andel research center may have been the world's first full-program broadcast interview with a molecular biologist on the coronavirus outbreak. Today, Bob Enyart and CRS' Dr. Anderson update their reporting on the covid to include discussion of RNA, an RNA vaccine, and vaccines morally tainted by testing or manufacturing with tissue from aborted babies. * LOOK WHAT THE LORD HATH WROUGHT! * 2020 Image of the Human Cell: Gaelmcgill.artstation.com, the source of this stunning image, credits the various technologies and persons involved: And see this stunning animation from the anti-Darwinist intelligent design folks over at the Discovery Institute... To share the above two items you can use rsr.org/wrought for, "Look what the Lord hath wrought!" * How Close Is Too Close: When considering activity morally stained by a relationship with the killing of unborn children, whether in commerce or medicine, how close is too close? Toward answering that question, consider this letter that Bob Enyart wrote to someone critizing Colorado Right To Life for accepting donations via PayPal... Hi Christine! Thanks so much for writing and for your love for the innocent! We encourage you in your boycott of PayPal. Hopefully it will make a difference! Sadly, in so many ways, most major companies, especially the tech companies and national brands, provide enormous support for the abortion industry. Firms with direct connections to financially supporting Planned Parenthood include Verizon, T-mobile, United Airlines (which here in Denver even helped PP purchase their mega-abortion mill), Adobe, American Express, Bank of America, Bath & Body Works, Ben & Jerry's (as in Pelosi's freezer), Boeing (with their 737s that we all fly), Clorox, Converse, Dockers, Energizer, Expedia, ExxonMobil, Fannie Mae, Groupon, Intuit (accounting software, Quicken/Mint/Quick Books), Johnson & Johnson (Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, BENGAY, Imodium, Pepcid, Sudafed, Listerine, Band-Aid, Neosporin, Polysporin, Caladryl, Baby Powder, Desitin, Stayfree, Mylanta), Levi Strauss, Liberty Mutual, Macy's, March of Dimes, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Nike, Oracle, Pepsi (who performed their own aborted fetal tissue taste-test research until we helped stop them), Pfizer, Progressive Insurance, Starbucks, Susan G. Komen (which we fight to expose), Tostitos, Unilever (Lipton, Vaseline, Brut, Hellman's Mayonnaise, Comfort, Dove soaps), United Way, and Wells Fargo. Many more businesses financially support abortion, directly and indirectly, including billions of dollars worth of "in kind" donations such as Sprint and AT&T. Another example of helping Planned Parenthood, from this very weekend, is Amazon (Bezos/Washington Post) kicking Parler off its servers, Parler being a prolife-friendly free speech platform in competition with Twitter which is overwhelmingly editorially and otherwise pro-abortion). The businesses that provide enormous support worth far more even than the dollars the abortionists get from the above companies, include Facebook, Twitter, Direct TV, and Dish. Also, the companies that financially support efforts which are primarily pro-abortion, for example, those that fund the nothing-if-not-pro-abortion "Womens Marches" around the nation, include Adobe, Aetna, Allstate, Autozone, Avon, Bank of America, Blue Cross Blue Shield, BP (British Petroleum gasoline), Charles Schwab, Craigslist, Deutsche Bank, Freddie Mac, Frito Lay, General Electric (their appliance division was purchased by China's Haier in 2016 with the rights to use the "GE" brand name for forty years), Jiffy Lube, JPMorgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, Kraft Heinz, March of Dimes, Monsanto, Nike, Oracle (with their PeopleSoft and Sun Microsystems), PayPal, Prudential, Qualcomm, Shell Oil, and US Bank. Some companies go even further, like Walmart. Not only is their corporate policy pro-abortion, but they actually are abortionists themselves. They effectively perform abortions, with Walmart itself having killed hundreds of thousands of unborn children by selling in their stores the abortifacient Morning After Pill. Of course when you look at the actual support for abortion, financial support and the even greater "in-kind" support, it crosses not only the entire economy but also the major political parties. For example, as you can see documented at kgov.com/funding, the Republican Prescott Bush was the treasurer for and a board member with Margaret Sanger of national Planned Parenthood and his son president George H. W. Bush began "Family Planning" Title X funding, the conduit used to send billions to Planned Parenthood. Prescott's grandson, president George W. Bush, hailed as a hero by the "pro-life industry", in his eight years gave to Planned Parenthood a billion dollars more than Bill Clinton had given them even though for half his presidency Bush had the trifecta of a Republican White House, Republican Congress and a Republican Supreme Court. (Of course Jeb Bush was a director of the Bloomberg Family Foundation that gave tens of millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood, but the pro-life leaders who supported him for president didn't seem to care much about that.) You may recall that Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan said abortionists should not get one red cent. He then fought for a budget that fully funded Planned Parenthood in his pro-Obama, pro-Democrat 2016 budget. Then Republican President Donald Trump (with a Republican Congress), who could have fought against abortion funding the way he fought for funding for the wall, could have refused to sign any legislation that gave even a single dollar to Planned Parenthood. Instead, by his signature, he gave a billion dollars to the abortion firm authorizing for his first years in office funding of Planned Parenthood at Obama levels. (Before pro-lifers knee-jerk defend Trump signing those spending bills, which by comparison makes PayPal's donations to Planned Parenthood insignificant, they should consider how to defund ISIS. Step One: Don't give them a billion dollars.) Christine, the corporations listed above supporting abortion could be multiplied, without exaggeration, by a thousand. Regarding the admirable goal of not supporting companies that support evil (and especially, abortion), the Apostle Paul put efforts like that in perspective when the Holy Spirit inspired him to write in the Bible, "then you would need to go out of the world" (1 Cor. 5:10). But again, thank you, and we do encourage you in your boycott of PayPal, even to not donating to Colorado RTL, and we hope your effort makes a difference! In Christ, Bob Enyart Director, CRTL
29 minutes | a month ago
Dr. Paul Giem Grades the RSR 14C Report
* Concluding our 2021 Carbon 14 Series: Years ago RSR was graded on our Carbon 14 presentation. To conclude our current series, we're re-broadcasting this assessment. * Dr. Giem Takes Bob Back to College: Hear Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interview Dr. Paul Giem, long-time assistant professor of emergency medicine at Loma Linda University. Having earned a B.A. in chemistry and an M.D., Dr. Giem went on to spend many years researching carbon-14 dating making him highly qualified to grade our RSR Carbon 14 Report! * Three Related Lines of Evidence Shoring Up the Young Earth Interpretation: The interaction between dinosaur soft tissue, unracemized left-handed amino acids, and Carbon 14 must all be explained to understand the true age of the geologic column. (1) Significant amounts of short-lived 14c is measured in diamonds, dinosaur fossils, natural gas, and coal. (2) There's mostly left-handed amino acids (not yet decayed to a 50/50 right-to-left ratio) in chert and dinosaur eggshells. (3) There's flexible and even transparent blood vessels, cells, and even T. rex and hadrosaur DNA (with a half-life of ~521 years) in dinosaur soft tissue fossils. Many such lines of evidence (multiplying as at youngearth.com) undermine the claim by old-earth geologists that the plentiful 14c in "ancient" specimens must come from contamination or neutron capture, and this evidence helps to confirm the young earth interpretation of the data. * Since Carbon-14 is EVERYWHERE It Can't Be an Anomaly: Carbon 14 doesn't lie. Yet 14c is everywhere it shouldn't be. Unless from a secondary source, like contamination or neutron capture (described below), anything millions of years old should have NO Carbon-14. However, scientists are consistently finding C-14, as reported in 2011 in the journal PLoS One for an allegedly 80-million year old mosasaur, and as reported elsewhere in natural gas, limestone, fossil wood, coal, oil, graphite, marble, the ten dinosaurs described above, and even in supposedly billion-year-old diamonds. A secondary assumption by old-earth scientists proposes that the C-14 in diamonds (coal, etc.) must have come from N-14 (or C-13, etc.) and neutron capture. Theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss (emphasis on the theoretical) told RSR that 14c in allegedly million-year-old specimens is an "anomaly." However, an anomaly is something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. Because modern carbon exists in significant quantities, far above the reliability threshold of the AMS labs doing the tests, these results can no longer be called anomalies! It is now expected that organic specimens supposedly millions of years old will yield maximum C-14 ages of only thousands of years! To see the full RSR Carbon-14 Report that is being graded by Dr. Giem, just click on over to rsr.org/14c. So, What's the Grade? Dr. Giem graded our original RSR 14c report and so we've now made the corrections. Just click Part 2 to hear the grade that RSR earned from this tough professor. Of course we're hoping that now that we've corrected the report, that it is A+ work providing trustworthy information for our RSR audience! And thank you Dr. Giem for your patience with your students and for your careful research. -Bob Enyart & Fred Williams
38 minutes | a month ago
RSR's 14c Everywhere Pt. 4
Note: If you approve of Pastor Bob's 95 (covid) Theses as at kgov.com/95 please consider commenting on the LifeSiteNews article about Denver Bible Church's posting of these on their own church doors! Bob and Fred have more fun than should be allowed in chemistry class! Real Science Radio's Enyart and Williams start with a statement on Carbon-14 that ALL physicists agree with, and then they address an observation, made ALL over the earth, that most physicists really would rather not think about. (For our full written show summary see rsr.org/14c.) The guys talk about predictions regarding carbon 14 and other predictions regarding the ongoing Mars exploration. And they announce two new RSR videos, one of a strange object seen on the Martian landscape (well, just kiddin', but it's fun!) and the other answering the question, What is the Firmament of Day 2 in Genesis? Finally, the guys announce a special guest and a special program next week to conclude this series! Today's Resource: Just click to order RSR's best-selling video: The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set, or HD Streaming or Download Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory. DVD Vol. 1 1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture 2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence DVD Vol. 2 3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
46 minutes | 2 months ago
RSR's 14c Everywhere Pt. 3
2-26-21+Canada coming!Carbon-14 doesn't lie. It only lasts thousands of years and yet is plentiful in fossils and diamonds claimed to be millions and billions of years old. On today's program Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart presents the work of an PhD from MIT in mechanical engineering, Dr. Wallt Brown. Also, we're asking you for help down the final stretch toward our telethon goal of $50,000. We're at $44,800 (anticipating a likely contribution from a Christian men's group in Canada)! And we have $500 and $1,000 matching offers available, from Indiana and Califorrnia, if you can meet one of those to double your gift! So if you can in any way, please check out kgov.com/store or call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to purchase our science resources, sign up for a subscription, or to make a one-time or monthly donation. Thanks so much! * More about Carbon 14 Dating: - Walt Brown answers How Accurate is Carbon Dating? - Check out our own article at rsr.org/14c.
40 minutes | 2 months ago
RSR's List of 14c Everywhere It's Not Supposed to Be Pt. 2
Carbon-14 doesn't lie. It only lasts thousands of years and yet is plentiful in fossils and diamonds claimed to be millions and billions of years old. Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their discussion of Carbon-14 by adding to 14c factoids, presenting our List of Carbon-14 Everywhere It's Not Supposed to Be, and then they take neutron capture and knock it out of the ball park (specifically, out of Denver's Coors Field)! Telethon: The guys ask for help with their telethon goal of $50,000. If you can, please check out kgov.com/store or call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to purchase our science resources, sign up for a subscription, or to make a one-time or monthly donation. And btw, we have a $750 matching offer, so you can double your gift if you'd like to be the one to match that! Thanks so much! Correction: The discoverer of carbon dating is Willard, not John, Libby. * Video Subscription: To order a monthly video subscription, just call 800-8Enyart or click here to receive our monthly: - Topical Videos - Sermon Videos - Bible Study Videos - BEL Televised Classics * 14c Factoids: - Our atmosphere has one carbon-14 atom for every one trillion carbon atoms. (one in a trillion) - 21 pounds of 14c are produced in the atmosphere every year! - Unstable radiocarbon decays with a half-life of 5,730 years. (half-life symbol = t1/2) - A solid ball of 14c the size of the Earth would all decay into nitrogen in less than a million years. - A gram of carbon has about 50 sextillion carbon atoms. (50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) - RSR co-host Fred has about 10 octillion total atoms in his body. (one octillion of carbon) - Fred, a big guy, carries around about 50 billion radiocarbon atoms! (50,000,000,000) - Fred's body experiences about 2,500 decays of 14c to nitrogen every second. (Don't tell Sandy!) - One 14c atom in a trillion carbon atoms is referred to as 100 percent modern carbon. (100 pMC) - Likewise, 100 14c atoms in a 100 trillion is referred to as 100 percent modern carbon. (100 pMC) - So 50 14c atoms in a 100 trillion carbon atoms is referred to as 50 percent modern carbon. (50 pMC) - Fifty percent modern carbon is interpreted as 5,730 years before present. (about 6,000 years BP) - The best AMS labs accurately count 14c atoms to even 0.001 of a percent modern carbon. (100th to a 1000th pMC) - Published lab measurements show processing introduces 1/10th to 3/10ths of a percent contamination. (~0.2 pMC) - So lab contamination adds one 14c atom to 250 in 500 trillion carbon atoms. (Yielding 251 of 500 trillion or 50.2 pMC.) - 14c "ages" get progressively significantly inflated as with bones from 873 AD dated to 200 years earlier. - Pompeii, destroyed in 79 AD, was expected to give appropriate ages but gave 2400 to 5800 years BP. - Old 14c "dates" are progressively too old and there's far too much C-14 in diamonds, etc., to be contamination! See more at rsr.org/14c.
37 minutes | 9 months ago
Mahoney on RSR re Tonight's Red Sea Miracle Pt 2 Premiere!
(Due to the importance of tonight's premiere, we're re-airing this important program from earlier in the week!) Tim Mahoney, filmmaker of the award-winning Patterns of Evidence series on The Exodus, The Moses Controversy, and The Red Sea Miracle Pt. 1 joins Real Science Radio to discuss tonight's Part 2 conclusion of the extraordinary Exodus trilogy! Good through July 31st! You can get your ticket right now at patternsofevidence.com to view this on your phone, tablet, computer, or large screen TV, at 7 p.m. Central Time, 6 p.m. Mountain Time (and so on). The coronavirus shut down delayed the premiere by two months from May 5th until today, Friday July 17, 2020. And with Mahoney's Thinking Man Films studio just a few miles from where the George Floyd protests erupted, Tim tells Bob Enyart how current events led to a change in the film's ending! And as Mahoney mentioned Egyptologist David Rohl, for more about the archaeoastronomy evidence for the New Chronology, which matches the Bible's chronology, check out rsr.org/exodus#astronomy. * List of Evidence for the Exodus: See also right here on our website our list of archaeological evidence for the Exodus at rsr.org/exodus! Much of our bulleted list comes from the work of Egyptologist David Rohl, filmmaker Tim Mahoney, and Brad Sparks' paper in Israel's Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective. Also, find our own contributions to this list such as that the Hebrews gave the word "Pharaoh" to the world! Also, our English word "alphabet" comes from the first two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, aleph and bet. Then think about the etymology of the word Pharaoh which looks back to the term for the palace of Egypt's king. * RSR's Google-based Multi-Creation Site Search: As of today, 2,050 times our custom search tool has saved time for our listeners! Just click to check it out. Save time like crazy using this Google creation tool, RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search to simultaneously search CMI, AiG, ICR, CSC, and RSR!
39 minutes | 9 months ago
Filmmaker on RSR on Friday's Red Sea Miracle Pt 2 Premiere!
Tim Mahoney, the filmmaker of the award-winning Patterns of Evidence series on The Exodus, The Moses Controversy, and The Red Sea Miracle Pt. 1 joins Real Science Radio to discuss Friday's Part 2 conclusion of the extraordinary Exodus trilogy! Get your ticket at patternsofevidence.com to view this on your phone, tablet, computer, or large screen TV, at 7 p.m. Central Time (calculate your own time zone's viewing time) this Friday, July 17th! With the coronavirus shut down delaying the premiere by two months and with Mahoney's Thinking Man Films studio just a few miles from where the George Floyd protests erupted, Tim tells Bob Enyart how current events led to a big change in the film's ending! And as Mahoney mentioned Egyptologist David Rohl, for more about the archaeoastronomy evidence for the New Chronology, check out rsr.org/exodus#astronomy. * List of Evidence for the Exodus: See also right here on our website our list of archaeological evidence for the Exodus at rsr.org/exodus! Much of our bulleted list comes from the work of Egyptologist David Rohl, filmmaker Tim Mahoney, and Brad Sparks' paper in Israel's Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective. Also, find our own contributions to this list such as that the Hebrews gave the word "Pharaoh" to the world! Also, our English word "alphabet" comes from the first two letters of the Hebrew alphabet, aleph and bet. Then think about the etymology of the word Pharaoh which looks back to the term for the palace of Egypt's king. * RSR's Google-based Multi-Creation Site Search: As of today, 2,020 times our custom search tool has saved time for our listeners! Just click to check it out. Save time like crazy using this Google creation tool, RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search to simultaneously search CMI, AiG, ICR, CSC, and RSR! * On the Hebrew word Pharaoh: Chilperic Edwards, one of the first scholars to translate the Code of Hammurabi, stated regarding the non-Egyptian origin of the title of their monarch: "Pharaoh was the name given by Hebrew writers to the king of Egypt." Most Egyptologists reject the historical basis for the Exodus, discounting any significant role for Abraham's descendants in Egypt. Yet language itself, one of the greatest of world treasures, is perhaps our most important historical monument. Thus, Israel's role in Egypt can be rediscovered by recognizing that the Jews gave to the world the Hebrew word Pharaoh, a word that eventually attained to common usage even by the ancient Egyptians themselves. Today's Resource: Patterns of Evidence Set Get all three Patterns of Evidence DVDs! We promise you'll love 'em! Save $10 when ordering the set! You will receive Patterns of Evidence: -The Exodus -The Moses Controversy -The Red Sea Miracle Patters of Evidence- The Exodus: Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus award-winning documentary by filmmaker Timothy Mahoney chronicles an archaeological investigation in Egypt as his team corroborates the biblical text. The film explores one fundamental question: Is there evidence that the Exodus story actually happened? Twelve years in the making, this documentary reveals new or rarely seen evidence regarding the Israelites descent into slavery, their Exodus from Egypt, and their ultimate conquest of the Promised Land. Although many scholars and archaeologists deny the validity of the Exodus story for lack of proof, Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus builds a case that sheds new light on this history of the Hebrews. Patterns of Evidence- The Moses Controversy: Did Moses write the first books of the Bible? Many mainstream scholars say NO! But the Bible states YES! Award-winning filmmaker Timothy Mahoney (Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus) is back again, bringing new evidence to light in the latest documentary: Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy. What Mahoney's investigation lead to is the groundbreaking discovery that the world's first alphabet actually originated in Egypt. Did the Israelites invent this alphabet in time for Moses to write the Bible? This thought-provoking and controversial film asks hard questions of some of the world's leading experts in Egyptology, ancient Hebrew and early languages. Filmed in Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Europe and the USA with stunning cinematography and life-like Biblical recreations, Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy will captivate audiences of all ages. Patterns of Evidence- The Red Sea Miracle: Tim Mahoney investigates one of the greatest miracles of the Bible. Did a mighty sea split? What secrets will be revealed? After leaving Egypt, the Bible describes the Israelites crossing a deep sea that was miraculously split with walls of water on their right and left. When the Egyptians and their chariot force pursued, the water came crashing back down to destroy the entire army. Are miracles of this kind even possible? Skeptics contend that no evidence has ever been found for huge numbers of people crossing the wilderness or a mighty sea. Does the lack of evidence at the traditional sites mean the events didn’t happen, or might we have been looking in wrong places all along? Join Timothy Mahoney in the next chapter of the series as he retraces the steps of Moses and the Israelites, looking for answers in Patterns of Evidence: The Red Sea Miracle Part 1. Hear ideas from all sides of the debate as you journey back to the lands of the Bible in search of answers to one of the Bible’s biggest mysteries; where is the lost sea of the Exodus, and what really happened there? Can a patterns approach help to solve the problem?
36 minutes | 9 months ago
RSR's List of Things, Real Things, that are Not Physical
No atheist can argue against the reality of non-material things without using non-material things. It's like someone arguing that there's no such thing as oxygen, while breathing the whole time. It's almost like arguing that there's no such thing as arguing! For when a materialist argues that only the material realm is real, that only material things exist, he cannot do that without using immaterial things. For example, like Einstein said, ideas are not physical. It turns out to be so simple, to disprove the claim that only the physical realm exists for, ideas exist. So Bob Enyart and Fred Williams have fun presenting Real Science Radio's List of Things, Real Things, that are Not Physical, aka RSR's Materialists vs. Everything List! * RSR's List of Things that are Not Physical: - Numbers are not physical. They're not made of matter and they're not made of energy. Regardless of how much we use them or how often, they never run out and they never run down. Numbers are without limit and do not have temperature, density, color, mass, volume, shape, a melting point, hardness, odor, length, etc. They lack the properties of matter and energy, and even space and time. - Math is not physical. - Information is not physical. - Grammar is not physical. - Logic is not physical. - Reason is not physical. - Ideas are not physical. - Language is not physical. - Science is not physical. - Morality is not physical. - Truth is not physical. - Souls are not physical. - Spirits are not physical. - Concepts are not physical. - Codes are not physical. - Loyalty is not physical. - Rage is not physical. - Love is not physical. - A Googol is not physical. - A Googolplex is not physical. Knowing where the truth leads, some atheists are afraid to acknowledge that numbers are not physical. In their fear, they throw a temper tantrum and insist that numbers, such as the number 3, are made of matter. So then, how about a googol? That is a 1 followed by a hundred zeroes, a quantity greater than the number of particles in the known universe. And a googolplex, 10 to the googol power, also cannot be made of matter because with that number also, that much matter doesn't exist. But even more emphatic than with a googol, with a googolplex, that number has far more digits than there are particles in the universe! So that number could not, of course, be physical because even its digits could not be physically represented for there are no where near that number of particles in existence.- The square root of negative one is not physical. The atheist, who is irrational, could be asked, "Are imaginary numbers, such as the square root of negative one, physical?" An imaginary number is a concept and as such, obviously, and like all concepts and all numbers, it is not made of matter. Yet scientists use imaginary numbers to better understand electric circuits and quantum mechanics. A strictly materialist big-bang universe though would be incapable of using an imaginary number, because imaginary numbers are not physical. Therefore, the square root of negative one reveals the intellect of the Creator because it was clearly used as a design element in the creation! When God designed the function of quantum mechanics, like our own designers, He conceived of optimal designs using immaterial concepts. He then implemented that design, in quantum mechanics, even though it utilized an imaginary number which has no parallel in the physical realm. See more including what Wigner and Einstein thought about such things, at rsr.org/math#sq-rt-neg-one. Sponsor a List! See rsr.org/support... We have stunningly popular Real Science Radio and BEL lists and you can select one to sponsor! For example, when someone Googles: big bang predictions, Google ranks #1 our list at rsr.org/bbp and that's out of millions of competing related webpages. You can "sponsor" that list for $25 a month, or $200 billed annually. You'll get a "Sponsored by" mention at the bottom of the list, with your name, a family, business, ministry, or organization name, something like, "This RSR List is sponsored by Doug McBurney." We invite you to browse the many RSR and BEL lists over at kgov.com/lists. If you see a list that you would like to sponsor, which of course helps keep Bob Enyart reaching more and more people with the Christian worldview and helps us maintain the list itself, just contact us at Bob@kgov.com or call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278). And for $50 a month or $500 annually you can have your sponsorship notice appear atop the list! - Infinity is not physical. Yet it is real. Don't believe us? Then believe Vsauce... - Consciousness is not physical. The best an atheist can make of a physical explanation for consciousness comes from one of the world's leading mathematical physicists, Roger Penrose, who wrote of the brain that it somehow has harnessed, "details of a physics that is yet unknown to human physicists." Other atheists including Daniel Dennett and Jerry Coyne argue that consciousness is an illusion. Why? They intuitively recognize consciousness, that is, awareness, as evidence against their materialism and for non-physical reality. Ironically though, even if it were an illusion, an illusion, being a concept, is non-physical, so that they can't even argue against such reality, since arguments too are non-physical. - Genomes are not physical. They are information, that is, a genetic code. The genetic information on a DNA molecule can be losslessly copied onto different media. And while nothing physical can hitch a ride on a photon, a genome's information can be transported on fiber cable, for example at light speed, which is just another indication of its nonphysicality. As a related phenomenon, the electrochemical signal produced by the retina and transmitted over the optical nerve to the brain's visual cortex is NOT transmitting the "red" photons that entered the eye but a symbolic representation that the soul perceives as "red". Etc. - Pain is not physical. Non-sentient plants feel no pain; brain surgeons operate with a local anesthetic for the skull but without anesthetizing the brain, for the brain is the organ that feels no pain, yet ironically, it is the only organ where pain is "felt"; emotional pain is far greater than physical pain, for example, the excruciating pain of childbirth can be overcome in hours whereas even years often minimally mitigate the emotional pain that comes from the loss of a child; for physical pain first must to be translated into to the non-physical realm of awareness before being "felt"; etc. - Your mind is not physical. Minor observations consistent with this include that when neurosurgeons magnetically or physically stimulate the part of the brain that causes a patient to lift an arm, and the patient says that while he is completely aware that his arm lifted, he is also aware that "he" is not the one who made the decision to lift his arm. Whether or not all (or even most of) the atoms in your brain are replaced over your lifetime, that does not replace you or your mind. - Laws of convention are not physical. For example, cultural rules like that it is best for married women to wear wedding rings, and social rules like the use of infrastructure (driving on the right side of the road), house rules (like calling the 8-ball, or landing on Free Parking to collect the fines demanded by Community Chest and Chance cards), etc., are not physical. - "Natural law" is not physical. Criminal laws and civil laws are not physical. Thou shall not murder, and that the party to a contract is obligated, these laws are not made of matter. Additionally, valid criminal laws, for example, are not invented but discovered. For by God's intention they inherently permeate the society that He brought into existence. Proper criminal laws need only for man to acknowledge them or easily discover them. Men should acknowledge them in God's special revelation through Scripture. Do not murder; Do not steal; Do not commit adultery; Do not bear false withness (due process); and Do not covet (going to motive in criminal trials). Or a man can easily discover these laws by listening to the conscience put within him through what theologians call God's general revelation. Realize too that it is only by the conscience God put within us that any of these laws could be described as "natural", for the natural law movement is really just conservative-leaning persons disinclined to acknolwedge the force of the revealed law, rightly divided, of Scripture. You may want to hear Part 2 and, coming Lord willing 8/14/20, Part 3. - The laws of physics are not physical. For like numbers and everything else that is not physical, the physical laws are not made of matter and they're not made of energy. The laws of physics do not have temperature, density, color, mass, volume, shape, a melting point, hardness, odor, length, etc. (For example, a law of physics might describe behavior of matter at zero degrees Kelvin, but it would be incorrect to state that the law itself was cold.) They do not posess kinetic, potential, thermal, elastic, chemical, or radiant energy. And as one consideration, quantum laws are probabilistic, and probability too is a concept and not physical. Further, many of the physical laws use time as a scalar quantity but is time physical? Time also appears to lack the properties of matter and the properties of energy. Time is not physical. And, time is uncreated. (That observation stresses many Christians who assume then that God would no longer be preeminent and that instead of the Lord, Time itself would be God. That's rather reactionary. Consider that the number 3 was not created, nor love, nor truth, nor reality. Yet just as with time, which eternally flows from God as His heartbeat, so to speak, none of these, numbers, love, truth, or reality, denigrate God. He is not subservient to the number 1. But as equal-opportunity stressers, we'd like to further stress out the materialists by pointing out that the space-time continuum is not physical. Or at least, if space itself is physical, the space-time continuum cannot be physical unless the non-physical can somehow interface to and affect the physical, just as the spirit is interfaced to the body somewhere within the human brain.) Thus whereas time is real, time is not physical. And yet, within physics and as used in the physical laws, time is a fundamental quantity. Thus for these and many other reasons, ironic as it is, the laws of physics themselves are not physical. - And God is not physical. And Materialists vs... Matter??? Perhaps, yes. So, how about matter itself? There still remains the very difficult question, "What is matter?" What if it turns out that matter is not physical? That is, would it matter if matter was not made of matter? Some scientists suspect that matter is information based, such that matter itself may not even be material. If so of course then, materialism is deader than a doorknob; it's less than a zero that's been erased. But that wouldn't even give most of them pause. They'd just become godless spiritualists. Consider though how leading physicists have wrestled with the fundamental nature of matter, and even whether it might be information based. Renowned physicist John Wheeler (1911-2008), a strong advocate of information theory, coined the terms "black hole" and "wormhole", collaborated with Einstein and Bohr, and advised graduate students Everett, Thorne, and Feynman. Wheeler described his career, and hence, his growing understanding of the universe, in three stages. First, "Everything is Particles." Second, "Everything is Fields." And finally, "Everything is Information." (To illustrate the uncertainty, see CIT's Sebens over at Aeon explains the raging uncertainty about whether electrons, etc., are actually particles or fields.) And over at BigThink in a 2017 article, The basis of the universe may not be energy or matter but information, they quote Wheeler's 1989 paper for the Santa Fe Institute: "every it--every particle, every field of force, even the space-time continuum itself--derives its function, its meaning, its very existence entirely--even if in some contexts indirectly--from the apparatus-elicited answers to yes-or-no questions, binary choices, bits." And Philip Perry at BigThink continues: There are lots of theories on what the basis of the universe is. Some physicists say its subatomic particles. Others believe its energy or even space-time. One of the more radical theories suggests that information is the most basic element of the cosmos. Although this line of thinking emanates from the mid-20th century, it seems to be enjoying a bit of a Renaissance among a sliver of prominent scientists today... If the nature of reality is in fact reducible to information itself, that implies a conscious mind on the receiving end, to interpret and comprehend it. There is much in quantum mechanics that supports that. And the scientific origin even of the (absurd) multiverse/many-worlds belief was exactly an effort to avoid the implied requirement of consciousness which appears to many brilliant minds to be at the heart of physics. (See rsr.org/mutliverse#princeton.) Of course though in his article, like in that excerpt, Perry skips the conscious Mind that would first be on the transmitting end. IBM's Phil Tetlow, writing of MIT, CIT, CMU's Edward Fredkin, sometimes Feynman collaborator, sometimes physics professor, quotes him saying, "I've come to the conclusion that the most concrete thing in the world is information" and as Wired puts it, Fredkin insisted that "everything we see and feel is information." Tim Malden's 2019 text on Quantum Theory published by Princeton discusses "quantum information theory" in which physical changes in a system can occur based on "what someone believes about the system." On the first page of his book he asks, "What is matter?" Malden answers his own question, "The best theory of matter presently available is quantum theory. Our main task is to understand just what quantum theory claims [yet] no consensus at all exists among physicists about how to understand quantum theory... Instead, there is raging controversy." Perhaps then science will finally arrive at the New Testament teaching in Hebrews 11:3 that "the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible" for "In the beginning was the Word, and... all things were made through Him" John 1:1-3. After all, God didn't generate, but He "said, 'Let there be light.'" You may want to hear Part 2 and the conclusion of this series, Part 3.
39 minutes | 9 months ago
Update on Zealandia, the Stunning WWB Discovery of an 8th Continent
* Zealandia vs. Plate Tectonics: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams give an update on the Workin' for Walt Brown (WWB) discovery of the mostly submerged 1.9 million square-mile continent of Zealandia. All Scientists Work for Walt Brown. Yet his opponents have claimed that no continental crust is sunk beneath the Pacific ocean. If that were true it would disprove Dr. Brown's theory. However, with Zealandia's nearly two million square miles, 94% submerged (except mostly for New Zealand) and with so many other large swaths of sunken continental crust being discovered beneath the Pacific, Dr. Brown's theory is being corroborated, again and again! Regarding the theory of Plate Tectonics (see rsr.org/pt), a couple million miles of continental crust not subducting, but sinking, does not support the theory. * Zealandia vs. Catastrophic Plate Tectonics: The primary author of the creationist CPT flood model should issue a retraction of his "missing submerged crust" objection to Dr. Brown's model. See more on that just below in the eight-minute segment of RSR's flood video that's already queued up for you, beginning when you click, at 83 minutes in... * Dr. Baumgarnder and Dr. Brown: Dr. Walt Brown's hydroplate theory indicates that where the Pacific Ocean is, the Earth's original crust sank violently. It broke into millions of pieces, many of which melted and many of which remained somewhat in tact. Renowned geophysicist and creationist Dr. John Baumgardner, lead author of Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (rsr.org/cpt) believes this to be false. Therefore, in 2012 Dr. Baumgardner wrote about the HPT's "claim that a layer of buoyant granitic crust currently lies beneath the Pacific basin [that] continental crust is readily distinguished from mantle rock by modern seismic techniques." Baumgardner added that there was an "unmistakable absence of any thick layer of granitic crust in the Pacific basin." However, along with many other submerged swaths of continental crust in the Pacific and the Indian Ocean, Zealandia strongly refutres Dr. Baumgardner's objection and is stunningly consistent with the most fundamental expectations of Dr. Brown's hydroplate theory. See also at rsr.org/answers-hpt-pacific-crust-problem Kevin Lea, HPT expert and graduate of the U.S. Naval Nuclear Power Program, discuss the discoveries by many researchers of continental crust beneath the Pacific and Indian Oceans. For the scientific literature documents the extensive "presence of continental-type crust in the oceans where oceanic crust might be expected [which] has been recognized from seismic information by a number of authors."* ITB Flip Book: As discussed by Bob and Fred on today's program, see the beautiful "Flip Book" of Dr. Brown's In the Beginning, see hpt.rsr.org. * BEL Producer Dominic Enyart: Years ago...
29 minutes | 10 months ago
RSR: Microbiologist Kevin Anderson on Epigenetics
* Hollywood Star Ashley Johnson in ID Film post-show note: Super successful actress Ashley Johnson (The Help, The Avengers, lead voice actor in the top video games), also appeared in Alleged about about the Scopes Monkey Trial produced and written by long-time RSR friend Fred Foote. Just click to watch Alleged for free on Prime Video or to get the DVD! CRS Ph.D. in Microbiology Kevin Anderson in Studio: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews Creation Research Society board member and microbiologist Dr. Kevin Anderson about the astounding developments in genetic research, creation science, and the amazing new field of epigenetics. (Question: In the city metaphor for a living cell, if the downtown area is the nucleus, and the central library is the DNA molecule, what would you call the train schedule printed on the wall at the station?) * Show Note: $500 RSR Prize Offer below. Also, the RSR studio update is being completed just now, with a new mixing board, new microphones, and other updates! So today's program comes to us from the often stunning RSR Archives! * Epigenetics: Our DNA, for all it's wonder, complexity, and sophistication, tells only part of the story. Watch the two-minute video embedded here which just begins to give examples of additional layers of information that control how our genes are used. Then consider Dr. Anderson's challenge by which he defies any evolutionist to even attempt to give a rational explanation for the origin of the epigenetic mechanisms by any Darwinian means. * Metagenomics and a 2020 Update: Using RSR's time-saving, Google-based Multiple Creation Site Search we assess that the creation community is slow in recognizing that this technology alone has the potential to falsify the Darwinian timeframe. We expect this scientific tool will become a major asset in the creationist's arsenal. Metagenomics is "the study of genetic material recovered directly from environmental samples" also known as environmental genomics, ecogenomics, and community genomics. See also RSR's 2017 metagenomics prediction. * UPDATE: Illustration of Epigenetics: Bob Enyart shared on air with Stephen Meyers and separately, with Paul Nelson, a way of illustrating one category of epigenetic information, namely, the information inherent in all the molecular machines embedded in the cell membrane. "Imagine that Manhattan Island represents a cell, and that the main public library on 42nd Stree represents the DNA in the nucleus, and that the entire city is just completing the process of reproducing itself. There are now two cities, and two libraries filled with DNA, but also, the process of mitosis has duplicated the bridges and tunnels which connected the city to the rest of the world. Such membrane structures inherently comprise great quantities of information, which in our analogy is one category, among many, of epigenetic, non-DNA, information." We probably shouldn't describe epigenetic information as non-nuclear, or extra-nuclear, because there is probably plenty of epigenetic information with a cell's nucleus. "Non-DNA biological information", may be the best term, except that psychological (i.e., soulical) information likely transcends the biological information, and probably fills an essential role in animal instinct. * LOOK WHAT THE LORD HATH WROUGHT! Post-show update. See this stunning animation from the anti-Darwinist intelligent design folks over at the Discovery Institute... * Our Dinosaur Soft Tissue Research: 2020 Update: Check out bflist.rsr.org! * RSR's DNA is a Multidirectional Story: Information is coded in our genome in different directions so that to get the instructions necessary to build proteins and for other functions, our DNA must be read in many different ways including forward and backward. Imagine someone tells you about the most amazing short story you will ever read, and then hands you a normal-looking sheet of paper with print on only one side, normal except that the text is in the Courier non-proportional font. The story about a school play performed on a riverboat immediately grabs your attention. It opens, "Madam, I'm Adam." As you continue reading down the page, you're fascinated. But you've come to the last word on the last line and realize the story is nowhere near its end. Your friend sees your puzzled look and says, "Keep reading." You turn the page over, but the other side is blank. "There's nothing else to read." He says, "Just continue reading. But backwards. You know, not left to right, but right to left." You look at him like he's crazy, and then you look again, at the last six words. They form the headline of an article reviewing the play that was about the first week of Adam and Eve wearing fig leaves: PUPILS BRAG ON 'SEVEN EVES' TUB. Hmm. Weird headline. Rather condensed, but you get the point. Then you look at the letters in reverse order and realize that by reading backwards, the story continues, reporting a second review headline. This review focuses on the layers of meaning revealed through the plot of the play. As you continue reading backwards from right to left you work your way back up, line by line, to the first line at the top of the page. Then you look up for help because the story is not done but your friend just looks back at you, as though you should be able to figure out how to read the rest of the story. You look again at the very first word, and then the first word of the second line, and suddenly you realize that the first letter of each of the first five lines spell out the word, "sword." And as you pick out the first letter in order as you scan down the lines of the page, you begin reading not left to right, nor right to left, but downward, top to bottom, down the first column of letters. And the story continues. And when you get to the bottom of the page, then you read down the second column, formed by the second letter of each line, and so on, top to bottom, top to bottom. Then for the second time, you've come to the bottom right corner of the page, and again, though the story is almost at its climax, it's still not finished. But you've run out of letters. Except that now, you're convinced of the supreme brilliance of the author, and so without hesitating you reverse course, and start reading upward, bottom to top, bottom to top, up the last column, then the penultimate column, and so on, until you finish the story which ends in all its glory in the top left corner of the page at the first letter of the first word of the first line. And this multidirectional story gives us a glimpse of how we are formed, fearfully and wonderfully made in secret in our mother's womb, beginning at that moment of conception, even before the first day passes, when our substance (DNA) has yet to knit together our body, which itself is made in God's image. * RSR Word Game $500 Prize Offer: A palindrome of course reads the same backward as forward as with, "Madam, I'm Adam". Only two words in our "headline" (in our Multidirectional Story just above) form a palindrome but all six words together taken backward read: BUT "SEVEN EVES" NO GARB SLIP UP." That works, but hopefully better is possible. You can win $500 (to date RSR separately has awarded $2,000 in prize money) by helping us improve the above RSR Multidirectional Story. Just submit a better phrase that reads differently forward and backward. You'll win the money if your submission: - fits into any proposed literary account (doesn't have to be the above Adam & Eve story) - works in both its forward and backward readings as consecutive phrases within the story - and gets selected and replaces the phrase used in the above Multidirectional Story paragraph. Today’s Resource: Get the greatest cell biology video ever made! Getting this on DVD: - helps you to share it with others - helps keep Real Science Radio on the air, and - gets you Dr. Don Johnson's book as a bonus! Information is encoded in every cell in our DNA and in all living things. Learn how the common world view of life's origin, chemical evolution, conflicts with our knowledge of Information Science. Finally, information Science is changing the way millions of people think about all living systems! Also, have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? You just might LOVE IT! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
41 minutes | 10 months ago
Real Science Radio on Race and Black Racism
Charles Darwin's theory of evolution dramatically increased the arguments for racism according to Harvard's famed evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould, as The Origin of Species book is subtitled, "Preservation of Favoured Races". Darwin also wrote that "the negro" is closer to "the gorilla" than is the evolutionist's own "civilized" race. * Racist Darwin's Racist Writings: * Darwin Claimed Blacks Are Closer to Apes: Later editions of Darwin's Origin of Species dropped the phrase "Favored Races" from the book's title. But then in his second book, after asking whether man has given rise to races that "must be classed as doubtful species", Darwin ominously wrote: At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break [between humans and animals] will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro... and the gorilla. -Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, p. 156. * Darwin's Racism Spreads Fast and Furious: A famed 20th-century evolutionist, Harvard's Stephen Jay Gould, admitted: Biological arguments for racism may have been common before 1850, but they increased by orders of magnitude following the acceptance of evolutionary theory. * True White Privilege Given to Whites by Liberals: RSR hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss the true white privilege, that our own white children are warned not to be racist while cruelly, black children are told by liberals that they are not able to be racist. That dehumanizing absurdity is a primary reason for the seething and unchecked systemic racism within the black community. Further, the epidemic of black violence is the main reason for tension between overwhelmingly non-racist police departments and the broadly racist black community. Black Lives Matter to the cops but not to Black Lives Matter. So the guys air audio from scholars Heather Mac Donald and Voddie Bacham but not before quoting God's Word, that God "has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth..." * Ballotopedia News: Bob was quoted this week by this news outlet in their article, Coloradans will decide a ballot initiative in November that would prohibit abortions after 22 weeks gestational age: Bob Enyart, a spokesman for Colorado Right to Life, told Rewire.News, "Our misguided pro-life allies have presided over decades of regulating child-killing. You don’t regulate crime; you deter crime." * Cops Save Black Lives: The police have saved tens of thousands of black lives which is far more than any other government program or department. "The Police" haven't killed a black man in living memory. "A police officer" or "officers" have rarely unjustifiably killed the innocent. The left's rage would be not one speck less if no police officer had killed any unarmed black over the last thirty years. See also our kgov.com/ways-to-reduce-crime. * See Also Scholar Voddie Baucham on Race:
40 minutes | 10 months ago
RSR on the Bible's Giants & the Nephilim Pt. 3
Overtly FakeReal Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their discussion of the Bible's mention of giants, the practical limits to their actual size (see Robert Wadlow next to an RSR listener's grandmother at the 1934 Chicago World's Fair), and their relationship to the infamous biblical nephilim. See also rsr.org/giants and rsr.org/giants-2. Post-show update: Consider also when considering a spirit being's ability to manifest himself physically, that God describes manna from heaven as "angels food." * Try Our Custom Google Multiple Site Searches: These three services provide time-saving customized multi-site Google search! Let's say you want to learn why abortion for incest is cruel, or about the creationist explanation for the origin of the grand canyon, or about the fraudulent hockey stick global warming graph. By using BEL's Multiple Site Search, RSR's Top Creation Sites Search, and Top Anti Climate Crisis Sites Search, all powered by Google, you'll be more effective and save time by simultaneously searching mutiple select websites for the information you're looking for. For origins, creation, and evolution you'll be simultaneously searching Real Science Radio along with the Web's four largest and most popular creation sites! This tool bypasses the confusion and noise of the Internet and let's you search simultaneously the thousands of science articles written by friends of RSR from the websites of Creation Ministries International, Answers in Genesis, the Institute for Creation Research, Dr. Walt Brown's Center for Scientific Creation, and of course from our own RSR resources (at rsr.org, 360dayyear.com and youngearth.com). For politics, morality, theology, etc., you'll be simultaneously searching KGOV along with the our most closely affiliated websites! This custom resource let's you search simultaneously the BEL's website along with AmericanRTL.org, shadow.gov, prolifeprofiles.com, etc. Enjoy! And save time also with this powerful, Google-based Simultaneous Search of the Top Anti-Global Warming Sites! Go ahead! Try it! :) And to follow Bob on ResearchGate, click on over to RG...
29 minutes | 10 months ago
Rantes? Leronlimab? Dr. Patterson on Saving COVID Patients
* Rantes Disease & Leronlimab: What does does a cytokine storm and Rantes disease have to do with COVID-19? Medical Express reports on an Albert Einstein College of Medicine clinical study of leronlimab for treating severe lung inflammation caused, apparently, from an excess immune response to SARS-CoV-2. * Dr. Patterson & IncellDX: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews the study's lead author, Dr. Bruce Patterson with IncellDX. For more of our reporting on the coronavirus, please see rsr.org/covid. Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring our classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar and our important videos God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! * KGOV Wrong About a (non) Fake News Photo: See kgov.com/fake-news for the explanation of how BEL came to wrongly conclude the photo of a burning kiosk was fake (after Matt Drudge's use implied that an L.A. police station had be set on fire).
42 minutes | a year ago
RSR vs. the Giants vs. the Astros
* Giants and the Bible: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their discussion of the Bible's mention of giants. (See Part 1 at rsr.org/giants and Part 3 at rsr.org/giants-3.) * SpaceX Launch: First though the guys discuss tomorrow's planned NASA/SpaceX launch of two astronauts and introduce the audience to a creationist NASA astronaut. The pilot of the space shuttle's 2010 STS-131 mission supports Dr. Walt Brown's fountains-of-the-great-deep model of the global flood called the Hydroplate Theory. (See below a brief excerpt of NASA's interview video of this astronaut.) * Creationist Fathers of the Physical Sciences: And the guys take a satirical report from the Babylon Bee, that New York City is dumping in the river all medical treatments based on discoveries made by Christians, and use that to compare the essential role of creationist fathers of the physical sciences as compared to the diversionary role of Charles Darwin. See rsr.org/fathers. * KGOV Wrong About a (non) Fake News Photo: See kgov.com/fake-news for the explanation of how BEL came to wrongly conclude the photo of a burning kiosk was fake (after Matt Drudge's use implied wrongly that an L.A. police station had be set on fire).
31 minutes | a year ago
RSR's List of Shocked Evolutionists
* Jaw-dropping, head-banging, socks blown off, eye-popping, baffled, shocked & stunned: Really. :) Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams have fun providing so many examples of evolutionists (chemical, stellar, biological) being jaw-dropping surprised, shocked, even stunned and horrified, when their huge discoveries contradict some of the most fundamental predictions of their materialist theories. * Head-banging: As reported by LiveScience, cutting-edge researchers running a major National Science Foundation evolution experiment admitted that, "If Darwin was right", they would have documented the evidence for his claimed insight on competition and the (supposed) tree of life. Instead, their results falsified Darwin's claim. Of the 60 species of algae being studied for a five year period, Charles Darwin predicted how well and how poorly such organisms would compete for resources, based on their respective distances from each other on the (supposed) tree of life. But of the outcome, "It was completely unexpected. We sat there banging our heads against the wall. Darwin's hypothesis has been with us for so long, how can it not be right? ... We should be able to look at the [supposed] Tree of Life, and evolution should make it clear who will win in competition and who will lose. But the traits that regulate competition can't be predicted from the Tree of Life." For more, see LiveScience and rsr.org/darwin-was-wrong-about-the-tree-of-life. * 2015 Update: One of many discoveries that could be added to this list of shocked evolutionists is the black hole, at 12.8 billion light-years away, the mass of 12 billion Suns that "simply can't exist" by the big bang theory, but it does. * 2019 Update: Moon may be tectonically active, geologists shaken, is the headline in National Geographic. "A new look at Apollo-era seismic data revealed that the moon's insides might be warmer than scientists thought possible." See this also at rsr.org/tess#moon in our classic List of the Transient Events of the Solar System! * Stunned without the Foggiest Notion: So "astounding" are the "similarities" of Hox developmental regulatory genes across the animal kingdom that prominent evolutionist Sean Carroll wrote that, “no biologist had even the foggiest notion that such similarities could exist between genes of such different animals.” Because little in biology makes sense in the light of evolution, a world full of neo-Darwinist scientists never predicted this astounding consistency because, by their belief system, "The evolutionary lines that led to flies and mice diverged more than 500 million years ago..." So, this world famous biologist admits that, "Such sequence similarity was just stunning." Of course this falsified one of the most fundamental predictions of neo-Darwinism. [This item is a post-show update.] * Horrendous: Dr. David Page of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Mass., said in the journal Nature that the human and chimp Y chromosomes are "horrendously different from each other." Horrendously? Is that a scientific term? Why not just, "different?" Is Saturn horrendously different from Mars? Why horrendously so? Because for modern Darwinism to not lose face, chimps have to be shown to be our closest relatives. Yet 15% of the gorilla genome is closer to us, and the chimp's Y chromosome (that which makes us males... well, males...) is so massively different that we have yet more evidence on its face that the human genome is not 98.5% identical to the chim. For more, see rsr.rog/list-of-genomes-that-just-dont-fit. * Jaw-dropping: National Geographic quotes NASA's Messenger team member David Blewett saying, as RSR documents evolutionary scientists saying all the time regarding major observations that contradict predictions based on their most fundamental claims, "this jaw-dropping thing that nobody ever predicted," that Mercury has actively forming surface features, something judged impossible for a tiny, four-billion year old inert rock. :) * Socks Blown Off: Close-up photos showed the youthful appearance of Pluto as did the images of its largest moon: "We originally thought Charon would be an ancient terrain covered in craters," said New Horizons team member Cathy Olkin. "So when we saw the pictures this morning, it just blew our socks off." And panning upward from their feet, Discover Magazine reports on NASA's Pluto team including principal investigator Alan Stern's eyes popping out of his head. * Baffled by Asteroids that Look Like Comets: See phys.org, NASA, EarthSky, and AmazingSpace. * And the Beat Goes On: For more fun examples, just listen to today's program! And as an honorable mention, consider the response of the scientists who found the presence of modern bacteria, etc., in these allegedly 220 Mya microbes. (Nat'l Geographic removed that page from the web but we put it back up!) And likewise when others described 42 "oddball" blue stars in the Milky Way! * More Baffling Still: After 150 years of searching, evolutionists have found the best evidence ever discovered for Darwinism, caught on tape no less... Today's Resource: Please check out our newest science resource... The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set or HD Download Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory. DVD Vol. 1 1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture 2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence DVD Vol. 2 3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing!
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2021