Asheville Airport's Tina Kinsey, VA Medical Center's Dr Ash and Mr Hillard Show # 539
Tina chats with Rowena Patton, AllstarPowerhouse Real Estate
RELEASED yesterday FRIDAY - Fly Without Fear - elimination of some testing and quarantine restrictions
(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released a highly anticipated update to travel guidance for people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, eliminating some testing and quarantine recommendations.
Fully vaccinated people can travel at low risk to themselves, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Friday, but travel still isn't recommended at this time because of rising numbers of coronavirus cases.
The agency said that as long as coronavirus precautions are taken, including mask wearing, fully vaccinated people can travel within the United States without getting tested for Covid-19 before or self-quarantining after.
* Safety measures which have been put in place to protect our staff and Veterans. Everything from our screening process to the required wearing of masks, physical distancing, testing protocol prior to procedures, etc.
* Appointments – We offer multiple ways for our Veterans to get their appointments. We offer phone and video appointments as well as many face-to-face appointments. Our telehealth work has been extremely successful in the mental health arena. It has also opened doors for our facility to reach out and help our Veterans in rural areas.
* Trust/Satisfaction -- The Veterans enrolled in our health care system are very happy with the care they receive here. We have a 93 percent Veteran trust score, while the national average sits comfortably in the 80s. We want Veterans to enroll with us. We offer the best health care in the country, and we want our Veterans to know we are taking every precaution to ensure their safety while providing them with the best care available. Choose VA!
* The way ahead – our facility has been diligently looking at the best ways to reopen face to face services, while continuing to employ some of the methods adopted due to the pandemic. Telehealth for instance is probably going to continue for the foreseeable future.
* Our Vaccine success. We have been able to vaccinate 25 percent of our Veterans, which exceeds the national average of 1 in 5 adults. We have put together the most efficient and effective Vaccine Clinic in our parking lot. This is a great time to enroll in our health care system!
Rowena keeps it light and fun while she shares various questions that come in from potential buyers moving to the mountains, and folks thinking of selling their home, as well as bonus podcasts on The Real Estate News Radio Show with Rowena Patton. The podcast comprises 10yrs of the broadcast show, as well as bonus programs and mini podcasts.
If you like to listen to live shows to call in with questions - or win the trivia - get the link to listen anywhere at www.RealEstateNewsRadio.com - broadcast live at 10:05am EST every Saturday since 2011.
Follow our podcast for bonus short pods throughout the week, with short 5-10 minute pods that will explain the things that people ask about most frequently.
Like to call instead? 828.333.4483
For an Allstar Experience, See all of our customer programs www.AllstarCertifiedPro
Austin's 'Affordable Inspections' is the Inspection and Radon company we prefer.