What is PMI and do I need it?
This week Rick and Tony welcome Lou Chinappi back to the party. Lou is joining us from Arch Mortgage Insurance Company.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Comedian Tony V discuss a variety of topics including:
- Rick is looking for a gig as a security guard at Fenway Park
- Tony V opens for the Steve Miller Band
- How coronavirus is affecting the real estate economy
- Interest rates are bottoming out
- Will coronavirus impacts have a long term affects
- Is now the time to refinance?
- What is mortgage insurance?
- Why should you consider private mortgage insurance?
- Can you get preapproved for private mortgage insurance?
- What are the steps to take to get your private mortgage insurance closed?
- What are the benefits of private mortgage insurance?
- Tony V advises betting on Red!
- Tony V knows stuff
- How does Fannie Mae’s home writing program work?
- Why shouldn’t you overlook owners title insurance?
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!