What Does Karate Have to do with Real Estate?
This week Rick, Kathy and Tony welcome Jason Scaduto from Saugus Karate. He is also a real estate agent.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Comedian Tony V discuss a variety of topics including:
- Kathy is back from skiing
- How is karate related to real estate?
- Jason teaches self defense which could come in handy for real estate agents
- What are the dangers of open houses?
- Situational awareness is very important
- Jason talks about the Circle of 6 app
- Should you ask prospective buyers for their driver’s license?
- What are Jason’s thoughts on Uber rides?
- What is invisiwear?
- How does Jason get started with beginners?
- Should I go for the eyes or the groin?
- Avoidance is the best strategy
- What are the 5 most important things to keep in mind at your next showing?
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!