Tips for People Considering 55+ Housing
This week Rick, Kathy and Tony welcome Carrie Cole from Windhill Realty to the party. They discuss estate planning, elder issues and 55+ housing.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Comedian Tony V discuss a variety of topics including:
- Does Rick have big marketing plans?
- Should Rick be calling Kathy on the weekend?
- Tony is going back to Aruba
- Carrie is attending law school and will focus on elder issues
- The panel discusses some of the issues around estate planning
- Should Tony have his house reassessed?
- Carrie talks about some of the differences between 55+ housing options
- Many developments offer single level living
- You need to have an attorney look at the rules for the development
- You need to understand and factor in whatever the HOA fees may be
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!