The Top Ways to Market Your Listing
Tony is off doing some kind of Tony V thing. Rick and Kathy welcome photographer Doug Walters. Doug focuses on ways to market homes better. Besides being a photographer, he is a Real Estate agent and website developer.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Doug Walters discuss a variety of topics including:
- Is Doug going to have a video of his wedding?
- Kathy shares some of the joys of married life
- Rick and Kathy have some wedding tips with Doug
- Rick is a photographer, real estate agent, website developer among other things
- A well marketed home will sell faster
- Marketing your home is a comprehensive strategy
- How well does Facebook work for marketing your home?
- How many pictures should I have for my listing?
- Do I need to get pictures from a drone?
- Should I do all the videos and 3D tour if my property isn’t in good condition?
- What should my strategy be for setting the listing price?
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!