Thanksgiving Etiquette - Family and Friends Edition
Tony is off on a top-secret project. Rick and Kathy welcome back Rick Nazzaro from Colonial Manor Realty and Bob Gillespie from North Atlantic Mortgage Corporation.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and guests discuss a variety of topics including:
- Why are Kathy and Rick fighting?
- Happy Birthday to Renee Carter
- Has Rick Nazarro ever been to the Lawrence Registry?
- How should I change my wiring instructions?
- Kathy recounts some problems with bank wires
- Why are the all drinking martinis?
- Rick believes people should RSVP
- Offer to contribute to the meal, but don’t dictate the menu
- It’s important to dress appropriately
- When can I start eating?
- What subjects should be avoided at the dinner table?
- Offer to help with the clean up
- Don’t overstay your welcome
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!