Sharing a Few Real Estate Myths
This week Rick, Kathy and Tony welcome Kathy Dwyer-Hydorn from K.A.D. Homes.
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Comedian Tony V discuss a variety of topics including:
- Tony is back once again
- Rick and Kathy have a bone to pick with Tony
- How did Tony like California?
- Kathy talks about her dad
- Is the market so strong, I don’t need a broker?
- Why do I need to do a title search?
- Kathy shares a story about berating an attorney
- Should I price my property high?
- Should I have an inspection done prior to listing my home?
- Do I need to hire an exorcist?
- What percentage of people stage their homes?
- You can find more information at Kathy’s website kadhomes.com
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!