Is it Time for Me to Refinance?
This week Rick, Kathy and Tony have no guest today. Will they be able to carry on?
Real Estate Attorney Rick Carter, Para Legal Extraordinaire Kathy Holtshouser and Comedian Tony V discuss a variety of topics including:
- Is there any chance Tony’s wife will hear the podcast?
- Does Tony have a grueling schedule in Aruba?
- Tony believes every audience deserves to have the comedian wear pants and shoes
- Does Tony need therapy?
- Rates are lower than they’ve been in 3 years
- You may get a higher rate with a cash out refinance
- Should I avoid paying private mortgage insurance (PMI)?
- Be careful of closing costs
- You might be able to save some money by using the same closing attorney you used for your last financing
If you need a Real Estate Team that can walk you through the purchase of your new home start with Carter Law offices. All that and much more on this week’s episode of Real Estate House Party recorded this and every week at The Studio 21 Podcast Café and hosted on The United Podcast Network!