EP31: Spirituality In Business: Entrepreneurs, Seekers, and Business as Spiritual Path
On the Profitable Joyful Consulting podcast, I teach you how to increase your profits and enjoy your business more. In this episode, you’ll get clarity on your business as a spiritual journey with Spiritual Director Christopher Carrick.
Christopher and I have observed that entrepreneurs are more likely than the average person to be spiritual seekers. Many of my clients have a spiritual connection to some divinity, something greater than them — outside of a traditional religious institution. They’re delivering their spiritual gifts through the medium of business.
Christopher works almost exclusively with entrepreneurs, and he joins me in this episode to explore business as a spiritual path.
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- What does it mean for business to be a spiritual path?
- The fundamental spiritual questions our businesses bring us to
- How your business can be a projection of you and teach you about yourself
- Taking responsibility in your business by connecting to the energy of self-leadership and self-care
- Channeling spirit or receiving divine downloads in your business
- How spirituality helps you allow your genius to flow through you
- The role of boundaries on the spiritual path
- What difficult clients and client situations are here to teach us
- How you might be sabotaging your own growth
- The perspective shift that can allow you to take feedback more effectively and less personally
- How spiritual issues such as receiving help can manifest in your business
- The next level always involves greater consciousness, more depth, greater connection. Christopher shares about the spiritual practice of going into the unknown and what it can teach you.
To connect with Christopher, check out his Facebook group Your Spiritual Adventure: https://www.facebook.com/groups/YourSpiritualAdventure
Thinking about business as a spiritual adventure can make it both more fun and more meaningful. Tune into this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/OGJwBhQgQN or your favorite podcast app: https://enlightenedmarketing.com/podcast/