EP18: Strategic Visibility
On the Profitable Joyful Consulting podcast, I teach you how to increase your profits and enjoy your business more. In this episode, you’ll learn how to grow your business with strategic visibility.
Is your business brand visible? When your audience needs a leadership consultant or a finance person or help with their IT, do you come to mind for them?
Being visible is a key way to grow your business. Because your audience doesn’t have psychic powers. They’re not going to just find you one day. You need to make the work easy for them - by being visible.
Here are some of the key areas covered in this episode:
- Why you’re not as visible as you should be (there are tons of limiting beliefs that go into this) and how that’s actually (surprise!) a self-sabotage strategy.
- You want to have a high top of mind awareness in your niche for your audience. I break down what that means and how to get there.
- You don’t need to be everywhere, but you do need to be way, way more visible than you think. I deliver the “where and how” on this.
- The visibility strategy my former employer, The Coca-Cola Company, used that you can apply to your business.
- You want to build your identity as the go-to person for your people in your niche. I share some actionable strategies to use to create a body of work that begins to teach people who you are.
I hope this podcast episode helps you shift your beliefs and actions around visibility, so you can help more people, have more fun, and make more money.
Listen to this episode to learn how to grow your business through strategic visibility wherever you get podcasts or click here to listen and subscribe: https://enlightenedmarketing.com/podcast/.