EP12: Delivering Client Work with Ease
On the Profitable Joyful Consulting podcast, I teach you how to increase your profits and enjoy your business more. In this episode, you’ll learn how to deliver client work with ease.
Ted is frustrated by clients who always want to see him in person. The travel there and back eats up valuable time he could be spending elsewhere. And many times the meetings could be done remotely or even by email.
When Beth lands big new engagements, she’s excited, but then it sinks in just how much work she now needs to do. From coordinating meetings to designing workshops to outlining new process models to convey key messages ... she loves some of it, but it’s still a LOT.
There IS a way to deliver work more efficiently so that the clients get amazing results but you don’t have to put in so much effort. When you do, you’ll find fewer hours spent means the work is more profitable, and focusing on the right things will mean you're more joyful as well.
In this episode of the Profitable Joyful Consulting podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to use your Joy & Genius Zone™ to determine what you should work on (and what you should hand off)
- 4 key ways to make delivering client work so much easier
- How to take leadership with your clients to help them get the best results possible
- The one phrase you can say to help your clients understand how best to work with you
- The #1 delegation trick you need to free up your time and energy
Your clients need you, and we don’t want you to burn out. Listen to this episode to learn how to deliver amazing work to your clients with ease wherever you get podcasts or click here to listen and subscribe: https://enlightenedmarketing.com/podcast/.