Student-to-Student Leadership Series: w/ Nathan Surges
Our guest on this episode of the "Student-To-Student Leadership Series" is Nathan Surges. Nathan is a Senior at the great establishment Purdue University (pursuing a Bachelors of Science w/ a Major in Marketing & a minor in Psychology).
Nathan has had a plethora of Student Leadership experiences and we get the pleasure of hearing his thoughts on:
- Why he focuses so much of his energy on Sales & Leadership?
- 12 mins Importance of Time Management for aspiring Student Leaders.
- Starting your day with having direction.
- Advice for College Freshman.
- Finding a Mentor.
- How to choose a Student Org.
- Biggest Accomplishment as a Student Leader.
- Biggest Takeaway as a Student Leader.
- The long-term benefits to being engaged in Student Organizations.
- Learning to say ‘no’ to things.
- Can he play a saxophone if he picked one up right now?
If you found this podcast helpful, we'd appreciate if you could take the time to leave us a review.
If you'd like to follow up with Nathan or continue the conversation, you can connect with him in the following ways: