Student-to-Student Leadership Series: w/ Liliana Briseno
Liliana is a junior at Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio, Texas.
She is majoring in biology, with a minor in psychology.
She’s also a Student Executive Leader for Student Leadership and Development Office AND, she plays soccer on the OLLU Women's soccer team.
And if there are any recruiters listening… Post-graduation or internship, interesting in Outpatient & Physical Therapy
Liliana has had a plethora of Student Leadership experiences and we get the pleasure of hearing her thoughts on:
- Why is Liliana so passionate about Physical Therapy, Biology, and Psychology?
- Why it’s important to get involved on campus?
- What are some tips for developing good study habits?
- The benefit of communicating with your professors?
- Her advice on knowing what you can handle.
- What’s her favorite way to unwind?
- Her favorite Romance titles?
If you found this podcast helpful, we'd appreciate if you could take the time to leave us a review.
If you'd like to follow up with Liliana or continue the conversation, you can connect with her in the following ways: