Student-to-Student Leadership Series: w/ Kristen Day
Our guest on this episode of the "Student-To-Student Leadership Series" is Kristen Day. Kristen is a writer, video producer, performer, and encourager from Indianapolis, IN. She's a senior studying Marketing, Communication, and Acting at Purdue University.
Aside from her studies, Kristen is President of Purdue's only long-form improv comedy troupe, Ad Liberation, and will be joining Kohl's as a Marketing Strategy Coordinator after graduating in May 2021. She also writes for her blog at thekristenday.com.
Kristen has had a plethora of Student Leadership experiences and we get the pleasure of hearing her thoughts on:
- Why is Kristen so passionate about Marketing, Communication, and Acting?
- Why did she pursue a Leadership Role in Ad Liberation (Purdue's only long-form improv comedy troupe)?
- How would you describe Leadership Roles on college campus?
- Her advice for Freshmen navigating the Fall 2020 semester.
- Her advice and words of encouragement for PoC and women on college campuses.
- Advice on Quitting.
- “If it’s not the ‘yes’ for you, then it’s not going to make you great.”
- Being unsure about what you want to do for a living.
If you found this podcast helpful, we'd appreciate if you could take the time to leave us a review.
If you'd like to follow up with Kristen or continue the conversation, you can connect with her in the following ways: