Student-to-Student Leadership Series: w/ Chloe Jenkins
Our guest on this episode of the "Student-To-Student Leadership Series" is Chloe Jenkins. Chloe is a Senior at the great establishment Purdue University (pursuing a Bachelors of Science w/ a Major in General Management & a concentration in Data Analytics through the Krannert School of Management).
Chloe has had a plethora of Student Leadership experiences and we get the pleasure of hearing her thoughts on:
- Why she chooses to focus on Leadership & Supply-Chain.
- Her advice to Freshmen/Sophomores about being a Leader on campus.
- Her advice to women who want to Lead on campus.
- How to find a woman mentor on campus.
- What she was surprised about her negative self-talk as a Freshman.
- Her realization that the world didn’t revolve around her “Women in Business” club.
- Why relationship-building shifted the way she Leads.
- Why it's important to empower & recognize other Leaders around her.
- How to be more approachable to others, as a Leader.
- Her biggest accomplishment & biggest takeaway as a Student Leader.
If you found this podcast helpful, we'd appreciate if you could take the time to leave us a review.
If you'd like to follow up with Chloe or continue the conversation, you can connect with her in the following ways: