107 - (Part 2) Podiatry Students Around the World
This is part two of a conversation I had with a group of podiatry students from Australia, the UK and the USA. If you missed part one (Episode 106), make sure you go back and have a listen.On this episode, I asked one specific question. Where do you see the podiatry profession in the next five to ten years?
If you're an employer, I think you'll be interested in hearing their answers, which revolve around respect, imposter syndrome, niching down and where technology fits into our future.My podiatry student guests include:
- Sarah Cox - Charles Stuart University (AUS)
- Josh McGill - La Trobe University (AUS)
- Ektaa Vadgama - University of Northhampton (UK)
- Emily Reaney - University of Huddersfield (UK)
- Amarilys Montalvo - Barry University (USA)
- Yona Mizrahi - California School of Podiatric Medicine (USA)
- Diksha Mohapatra - California School of Podiatric Medicine (USA)
Also, Yona and Diksha are the hosts of a successful Instagram page @thedpmjourney and Youtube channel TheDPMJourney. And Ektaa also has a Youtube channel Ektaa Vadgama, and I was also a guest on her show. The episode is titled the Tyson Franklin Interview.
If you have any questions about this podcast episode or you have ideas for future episodes, please email me at email@example.com.Podiatry Business Coaching
If you want to own and operate a Thriving Podiatry Business, there are four vital pieces to the business puzzle.
- Marketing - You need a well thought out marketing strategy, not just more tactics.
- Systems - You need systems that will support your marketing strategy and your team.
- Team - You need to develop a team culture that makes your work-life balance easier, not harder.
- Diary - Your diary needs to be structured in a way that maximises patient numbers and increases daily profits.
You have two choices: There's the slow approach, where you learn by trial and error and do everything yourself, or you can fast-track your education and business success with one-on-one Business Coaching or join my next 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot group coaching program.
If you want to know more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can set up a Zoom Call and have a quick chat to see if I can be of assistance.