106 - (Part 1) Podiatry Students Around The World
On this episode, I talk with a group of podiatry students from Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. The students studying podiatry right now are the future of our profession, so all of us need to understand how they think and how they view the profession they have chosen to become a part of.
The full podcast recording is well over 90-minutes, so I decided to break it easier to digest by breaking it into parts one and two.
The questions I asked on this episode are:
Q1: What areas of podiatry do you like most and why?
Q2: How important do you think social media is in podiatry?
If you're a current podiatry business and you're considering employing a new graduate soon, I think you'll find their answers very insightful.
My podiatry student guests include:
- Sarah Cox - Charles Stuart University (AUS)
- Josh McGill - La Trobe University (AUS)
- Ektaa Vadgama - University of Northhampton (UK)
- Emily Reaney - University of Huddersfield (UK)
- Amarilys Montalvo - Barry University (USA)
- Yona Mizrahi - California School of Podiatric Medicine (USA)
- Diksha Mohapatra - California School of Podiatric Medicine (USA)
If you want to own and operate a Thriving Podiatry Business, there are four vital pieces to the business puzzle.
- Marketing - You need a well thought out marketing strategy, not just more tactics.
- Systems - You need systems that will support your marketing strategy and your team.
- Team - You need to develop a team culture that makes your work-life balance easier, not harder.
- Diary - Your diary needs to be structured in a way that maximises patient numbers and increases daily profits.
You have two choices: There's the slow approach, where you learn by trial and error and do everything yourself, or you can fast-track your education and business success with one-on-one Business Coaching or join my next 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot group coaching program.
If you want to know more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can set up a Zoom Call and have a quick chat to see if I can be of assistance.