Muck Rack & The Future of Comms with Linda Zebian
Linda Zebian joined PR tech company Muck Rack as its first-ever Director of Communications in January of 2022. As Muck Rack’s communications lead, Linda sets communications strategy for Muck Rack’s enterprise, both internally and externally, including messaging, issues management, media relations, and employee communications.
Linda joins Muck Rack from The New York Times Company, where she spent 10 years in various communications positions. Before The Times, Linda managed media relations for Consumer Reports magazine, ConsumerReports.org, and ShopSmart magazine.
In today’s episode, we learn all about PR software Muck Rack, we dive into the world of media relations, talk about the future of Comms, and how listeners can personally help the world of journalism.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Linda’s extensive communications background - including her tenure at The New York Times - before joining Muck Rack
- The process of becoming the FIRST Director of Communications at Muck Rack
- What Muck Rack is and what makes it different in the market
- Linda’s top tips for media relations in 2022
- What media relations look like in today’s landscape
- How you can impact the world of journalism
- Linda’s thoughts on the fast-paced news industry today and the future of comms
- Is paid journalism the future? Hear her thoughts
- And More
Linda’s Social Links:
Muck Rack: https://muckrack.com/
Muck Rack on Twitter: https://twitter.com/muckrack?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.