Ep. 311 - How to Become (or Hire) an Online Business Manager with Sarah Noked
Build a website in just 5 days (even if you're not techie) at www.free5daywebsitechallenge.com
Learn how to market yourself online without ads, algorithms or spending all your time on social media at www.howtomarketyourselfonline.com
Learn how to get your first web design client at www.startafreelancewebdesignbiz.com
I hear it all the time -- Online Business Manager, OBM, How to become an OBM… and I never understood what it meant or how it was different from being a virtual assistant!
That’s why I’m so excited to introduce you to Sarah Noked, who’s here today to explain the difference between an Online Business Manager and a Virtual Assistant, what kind of people are best for both roles, and what business owners would hire each role for.
From the moment I met Sarah I knew I had to have her on the podcast ASAP!
What resonated with me about Sarah was her story -- Going from overworked and underpaid, desperate to leave her 9-5, to a multi-6 figure OBM business-owning queen.
I know many of you listening today can totally relate to that, and Sarah’s here today as proof that it IS POSSIBLE for you to go from side-hustle to self-employed and have that dream life!
Sarah doesn’t sugarcoat what it takes to build a successful business, but she’s there to teach you exactly the steps you need to take to be successful.
If you’re wanting to start your OBM business, or you’re curious to learn the difference between OBM’ing and Virtual Assisting like I was, then let’s get started!Sarah and I talk about:
- Sarah’s journey to become a certified online business manager.
- What an Online Business Manager (OBM) is and what they do.
- The knowledge and skills needed to become an OBM.
- Sarah’s path from a VA to certified OBM with a multiple 6-figure agency.
- How to get started as an OBM.
- Sarah’s advice for someone who is struggling to get traction in their side hustle.
- The belief Sarah had to change about herself to get where she is today.
- “I'm also really obsessed with helping people grow successful online businesses with stability and systems.”
- “Everybody has systems in their business.”
- “I'm so grateful for the things that I have and the ability to teach other women to be able to have a sustainable life and business from home.”
- “If you want to make this side hustle work, you actually have to really get clear on your value and charge for it.”
Sarah is the founder and CEO of Sarah Noked OBM. She is one of the leading experts in implementing systems within digital businesses, having achieved maximum results for hundreds of women worldwide, and teaching them how to grow team-based online businesses. Over the last decade, she has grown from VA solopreneur to a Certified OBM®, has trained her own team of five OBMs in her very own OBM Agency, and has generated a multi-six-figure income in the process. Now as one of only a few Certified OBM® trainers in the world, Sarah’s focus lies in using her first-hand knowledge to help female entrepreneurs sustainably scale up profitable digital businesses.Resources Mentioned: