036 - veterinary clinic employee exit Interviews + off-boarding + recent immigration & employment news
The WHAT, WHY, WHEN & HOW to conduct EXIT INTERVIEWS at your Veterinary Clinic
Questions to ask at Exit Interviews
- What is their reason for leaving?
- Do you feel you had opportunities for growth or promotion within this clinic?
- How well do you believe your work was recognised and appreciated?
- Do you feel you were given adequate training and assistance?
- How fairly were the rosters / after hours / on call requirements distributed among you and other veterinarians / peers?
- Working conditions and culture?
- Workplace policies?
- Tools and equipment?
- How do you feel you were treated by the lead vet / your manager?
- What did you enjoy most about working here?
- Have you been thinking about this for a while? What could we have done differently?
- What was the one-thing that finally brought about your decision to leave?
- What do you think would make this clinic a better place to work?
leading veterinary sector recruitment in New Zealand | veterinarians | locums | nurses