Ep. 5: How to Fight Exhaustion and Focus on Jesus
Exhaustion can zap our strength to pour into our families, ourselves, and our relationship with Jesus. When we can barely tuck our kids into bed at night, how are we supposed to read our Bible or spend time with God?
There is hope! In this episode, we dive deep into those things that cause exhaustion--to-do lists, physical health, depression, children, and more!-- and find practical ways to get our minds and bodies the rest we so desperately crave.
In this episode learn how to:
- Focus on what is most important
- Find help for physical exhaustion and depression
- Develop healthy self-care
- Handle bickering and resistant children
- Lean into God’s Spirit and find strength
- Out of the Ordinary “2020 You Need to Put your Pants Back On!”
- Yoga with Adriene Youtube
- Be Held Instrumental CD by Christy Nockles
- YouVersion app
- At Home with Sally Clarkson Podcast
- Chatologie with Angie Elkins Podcast
- Fierce Calling by Doris Swift Podcast
- Keys for Kids Podcast
- Threadbare Prayers by Stacey Thacker
- Sacred Rest by Saundra Dalton-Smith, M.D.
- NIV Dramatized Audio Bible
- The OverACup Community Facebook group
- Abide: 40 Ways to Focus on Jesus Daily