72-Benefits of Decentralized Finance on Blockchain Platform with Jason Wu
Emerging technologies (blockchain, AI, IoT) helping the Governments to tackle the Covid-19 outbreak ranging from helping track the epidemic, clean hospitals, deliver supplies, and develop vaccines. Another way to look is during the COVID-19 pandemic, and technologies are playing a decisive role in keeping our world running wherever we all are lockdowns and quarantines. The patterns emerging from this situation by the use of these technologies will have a long-lasting impact beyond COVID-19.
Technological innovation has continuously increased efficiency, lowered costs, and created new opportunities for businesses to meet customer, consumer, and citizen demands with digitization and transformation. Blockchain is at the forefront to provide alternatives to fight Covid-19 by offering organizations an opportunity to utilize blockchain technologies to achieve and provide services in these unpredicted times.
World Economic Forum has published toolkit with supply chain focus “Redesigning Trust: Blockchain Deployment Toolkit.” The toolkit is prepared for individuals and organizations to follow the set of processes to develop and deploy a Blockchain-based solution. The kit covers the necessary tools, resources, and guidelines for organizations who are initiating blockchain projects.
Some of the earlier post on blockchain technologies on OTechTalks if you are new to the Blockchain, you can head over to Introduction to Blockchain Technology, and When Not to Use Blockchain, Blockchain is a Solution for Every Business Problem, 11 things that lead to Blockchain initiatives failure and Oracle Autonomous Blockchain Cloud Service
Today our guest speaker will be talking on the DeFi, or decentralized finance, DeFiner to effortlessly lend, borrow, and earn digital assets, a platform based on Blockchain with the ambition to disrupt the traditional financial system by offering a platform on public Blockchain which is Ethereum, open-source platform for decentralized applications.
Today we have our guest speaker & special thanks to Jason Wu for joining me this week. Until next time!Today’s Guest Jason Wu, Founder & CEO, DeFiner Inc.
How the journey so far, starting in the first quarter of 2018 when there was no industry at all on decentralized finance and how it is growing by tenfold? Learn strategies from the owner of a startup, how he overcomes the blockchain challenges to build a platform for trust.
Coming from a non-technical background and building a platform on the blockchain technology to offer a decentralized finance solution. You will hear the process outlined, from writing the white-paper to start coding the MVP and what are the major challenge they have faced after launching the product.
Speaker has shared his experience on how smart contracts are changing the fin-tech industry and helping them to build a financial trust system.Resources:
- book: Doing Things Faster
- Redesigning Trust: Blockchain Deployment Toolkit
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology,
- When Not to Use Blockchain, Blockchain is a Solution for Every Business Problem,
- 11 things that lead to Blockchain initiatives failure
- Oracle Autonomous Blockchain Cloud Service
- Open Tech Talk Sessions on Digital Transformation:
- 68- Common myths about Digital Transformation
- 66- How to develop a digital transformation strategy
- 65- COVID-19 Pandemic and acceleration of Digital Transformation
- 64- Coronavirus Outbreak: Business continuity & IT Leaders priorities
- 63- Digital transformation expectations vs. reality
- 62- First 100 Days of Digital Transformation
- 61- How to do Digital Maturity Assessment
- 60- What is digital maturity and which digital maturity model to choose?
- 59- Where to start in organization for Digital Transformation
- 58- A leap from Information Technology to Business Technology
- 57-Architecting an operating model for digital transformation
- 56- A Digital Transformation Framework
- 54-How to make a business case of Digital Transformation
- 53- Human Resources and Digital transformation
- 52- How you will know digital transformation is achieved
- 51- Enterprise Architects for Success of Digital Transformation
- 50- Is there an end to Digital Transformation?
- 49-What is for ‘me’ in Digital Transformation? Part 2
- 48- What is for ‘me’ in Digital Transformation? Part-1
- 47-How to win at Digital Transformation
- 46- Digital Transformation – it’s all about culture
- 45- How to Overcome Digital Transformation Challenges
- 44-What are the challenges in Digital Transformation
- 43-What other Organization are doing to achieve digital transformation
- 42-How do you start a Digital Transformation
- 41-What are the benefits of Digital Transformation?
- 40-Why Digital Transformation is required?
- 39-“What is digital transformation? Learning the basics”
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on the section below on this post
- You want to suggest any new topic we should cover in future Podcast
- Join us in Mastermind tribe
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook, If you enjoyed this episode and we together are learning new Technologies.
To help out this initiative:
- Leave a candid review for the OTechTalks Podcast on iTunes! Your ratings and reviews will help the session on iTunes.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes to get next sessions
The post 72-Benefits of Decentralized Finance on Blockchain Platform with Jason Wu appeared first on Open Tech Talks - Technology worth Talking.