Episode 85: Ventilators, felt sculptures, and making your body do strange things.
Rob dives into the a big chunk of his COVID-19 life. Taylor shares some amazing work by artists making really cool things with felt.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Wesley Ellis, Blondihacks, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- JPL COVID-19 Response | JPL/NASA
- Stunning and Mega sized needle Felt wool sculptures by Paolo Puck
- Stephanie Metz
- Gilou (@gilou._) • Instagram photos and videos
- Claquette - GIF & Video Tool on the Mac App Store
- KiwiSDR: Wide-band SDR + GPS cape for the BeagleBone Black
- Allison Geller (@the_pink_haired_maker) • Instagram photos and videos