Created with Sketch.
The FloTrack Podcast
61 minutes | 3 days ago
279. Yared Nuguse Drops The Hammer | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin discuss Yared Nuguse breaking the NCAA 1500m in an unlikely setting, this weekend's Track Meet and the last U.S. rankings.
57 minutes | 5 days ago
278. Top Prospects For NCAA Outdoor Titles | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon review the latest NCAA rankings and discuss LSU’s historic opportunity and the big decisions facing some of the women's favorites.
67 minutes | 7 days ago
277. USATF Golden Games Recap | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon give their final thoughts on D.K. Metcalf, discuss another stellar meet from Sha'Carri Richardson and debate Allyson Felix's chances of making another Olympic team.
63 minutes | 10 days ago
276. USATF Golden Games Preview | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss why the men's NCAA record in the 1500m will be broken on Friday, D.K. Metcalf's chances at making the final in 100m at Mt. SAC and who would be on an NFL 4x100.
29 minutes | 12 days ago
275. How Fast Will D.K. Metcalf Run The 100m? | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin is joined by Milesplit's Olivia Ekpone to discuss N.F.L. wide receiver D.K. Metcalf racing a pro field in the 100m this weekend at Mt. SAC.
65 minutes | 14 days ago
274. Does America Have A New Steeple Star? | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin discuss Courtney Wayment’s steeple re-debut, Luis Grijalva’s kick, BYU’s 1500m depth, Trayvon Bromell running 9.88 and a pair of impressive teenage sprinters.
82 minutes | 17 days ago
273. The Most Watchable Events In 2021 | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Lincoln discuss why Eliud Kipchoge should run the Boston Marathon (but probably won’t), the most interesting events of 2021 and the NCAA increasing the preliminary field sizes.
77 minutes | 19 days ago
272. Stacked Entries At West Coast Relays | The FloTrack Podcast
Big-name NCAA runners take to the track at the West Coast Relays, the latest on Tinman Elite switching coaches and an Olympic Trials qualifier update.
72 minutes | 21 days ago
271. Biggest Winners And Question Marks From USATF GP | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss Shaunae Miller-Uibo’s big run, Oliver Hoare’s bold racing, Nico Young’s American junior record, Cole Hocker’s best event and Jenny Simpson’s chances at another Olympic team.
62 minutes | 24 days ago
270. Clemson Reinstated, Eugene Grand Prix Preview & Dog Crashes 4x2 | The FloTrack Podcast
Clemson track is back, Tinman Elite has new leadership, Trials tickets, USATF GP preview and is Eric Avila a sleeper for the Olympic team?
32 minutes | 25 days ago
269. Trayvon Bromell On Buying Too Many Cars, 2021 Expectations & More | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon chats with Trayvon Bromell leading up to the 2021 U.S. Olympic Team Trials about his current expectations, thoughts on the 100m field, what it's like signing a big contract at a young age and more.
66 minutes | a month ago
268. Des To Boston & World Relays Scratches | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss the pared-down World Relays, Des Linden returning to the Boston Marathon, a big NCAA 5000m this weekend and a mismeasured steeplechase.
55 minutes | a month ago
267. Top 5 Eyebrow-Raising Performances Of The Week | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss Eliud Kipchoge nailing his Olympic tune-up, Athing Mu's collegiate record, Justin Gatlin running 9.98 again and some underrated collegiate performances.
61 minutes | a month ago
266. Caster Semenya's Path To The Olympics | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss the news around Christian Coleman's ban, Caster Semenya running a 5K, a big 100m this weekend in Florida and much more.
42 minutes | a month ago
265. Justyn Knight Talks 5K Goal, Video Games, Hoops & Drake | The FloTrack Podcast
Justyn Knight discusses his big 5K goal, winning an NCAA title on low mileage, video games with Jakob Ingebrigtsen and how a Drake album cost him an Olympic qualifier.
58 minutes | a month ago
264. Des Linden Shows Her Range | The Flotrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss Des Linden becoming the first woman under three hours in the 50K, Eliud Kipchoge's return to racing and Sydney McLaughlin's 400m opener.
62 minutes | a month ago
263. Sha'Carri Richardson Drops Another All-Time Mark | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin and Gordon discuss Sha’Carri Richardson’s 10.72, Matthew Centrowitz’s 1:50 and all the other storylines from the meet in Miramar, Florida.
46 minutes | a month ago
262. Jenny Simpson On Tactics, Big Race Pressure And Her Mantra For 2021 | The FloTrack Podcast
Kevin talks with Jenny Simpson about thriving in big races, her memories of the 2017 World Championships, rebounding from disappointment, her plans for 2021 and her mantra for this summer's Olympic Trials.
57 minutes | a month ago
261. Ranking The Best NCAA Track & Field Athletes | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin break down the latest NCAA track and field rankings.
68 minutes | a month ago
260. Ranking The Best US Track & Field Athletes | The FloTrack Podcast
Gordon and Kevin break down the latest U.S. track and field rankings.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2021