#20: Am I Dating My Father? How to Use Your History to Find a Relationship That Works for You.
Lisa Zurndorfer is a psychotherapist who has been in practice for 20 years. She received her MSW from Columbia University and went on to work at the fire department of the New York Counseling Service Unit.
Lisa is currently the clinical director of Therapy Collective, an integrative relational mental health center. She sees adult individuals and couples in her private practice. She also has extensive training in Emotionally Focused Therapy and specialises in working with couples.
Lisa is a psychodynamically oriented therapist who also integrates many other approaches in her treatment.
- What she likes about being a therapist
- How she handles people who struggle around relationships
- How she helps people shift their focus on their needs
- How she brings emotion into a couples therapy
- Her suggestion to people who have chosen the wrong partners
- Phrase or concept she finds herself repeating all the time
- What her growing edge is