Episode 43: A Window of Opportunity For Great Leadership During COVID-19
In this episode of Common Area Podcast, David Bodamer talks to Brian Ward, CEO of Trimont Real Estate Advisors, about how COVID-19 has disrupted the commercial real estate (CRE) industry in 2020.
They also discuss what opportunities have opened up for leaders, despite the pandemic’s unfortunate impact on several key sectors.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What issues have unfolded across CRE property types, from January until now
- How retail and hospitality have been rocked by COVID-19
- How COVID-19 factors into the acceleration of technology
- What the data is showing for multifamily market
- What trends investors should watch for
- And more!
Tune in now for the latest insights on CRE!