Created with Sketch.
No Stupid Questions
36 minutes | Jul 25, 2021
61. Should We Just Ignore Our Weaknesses?
Also: why do we like what we like?
33 minutes | Jul 18, 2021
60. Why Do We Complain?
Also: what do you really mean when you say you “don’t have time”?
39 minutes | Jul 11, 2021
59. Do Dreams Actually Mean Anything?
Also: why is music so memorable?
35 minutes | Jul 4, 2021
How Can You Stop Comparing Yourself With Other People? (Ep. 13 Rebroadcast)
Also: how can we stop confusing correlation with causation?
37 minutes | Jun 27, 2021
58. What’s So Gratifying About Gossip?
Also: why do people hate small talk?
37 minutes | Jun 20, 2021
57. Which Incentives Are Best at Boosting Vaccination, and Why?
Also: what does your desired superpower say about you?
39 minutes | Jun 13, 2021
56. Why Is Academic Writing So Bad?
Also: what does your perfect day look like?
38 minutes | Jun 6, 2021
55. What Changes Will Stick When the Pandemic Is Gone?
Also: would you take a confirmation-bias vaccine?
37 minutes | May 30, 2021
54. Do You Really Need a Muse to Be Creative?
Also: is shortsightedness part of human nature?
35 minutes | May 23, 2021
53. What’s the Secret to Making a Great Prediction?
Also: how do you recover from a bad day?
39 minutes | May 16, 2021
52. How Much Should We Be Able to Customize Our World?
Also: does multitasking actually increase productivity?
38 minutes | May 9, 2021
51. What Separates Humans From Other Animals?
Also: why do people pace while talking on the phone?
35 minutes | May 2, 2021
50. Are You as Observant as You Think?
Angela accidentally discovers the secret to a good night’s sleep
39 minutes | Apr 25, 2021
49. How Does Facing Death Change Your Life?
Also: why are we so bad at assessing risk?
39 minutes | Apr 18, 2021
48. Do Good Deeds Invite More Bad Ones?
Also: what is the most significant choice you will ever make?
33 minutes | Apr 11, 2021
47. Is Laziness Real?
Also: why do we dislike being alone in public?
40 minutes | Apr 4, 2021
46. How Can You Stop Feeling So Irritable?
Also: what’s wrong with being impatient?
39 minutes | Mar 28, 2021
45. How Much Better Do You Really Want to Be?
Also: why do we pad our speech with so much filler language?
36 minutes | Mar 21, 2021
44. Is Empathy in Fact Immoral?
Also: is it better to “go with the wind” or to “be the wind”?
38 minutes | Mar 14, 2021
43. What Do We Really Learn From Failure?
Also: what is teasing supposed to accomplish?
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2021